18 March 2014

Meeting Eun-Seo | Skin Fair Pt 2 & MotiAme Newness

Hey Loves! 

I'm sorry I've been away for so long but this new firestorm is kicking my everloving butt! I tried to take pictures all weekend and everytime I would crash so I decided to try on lower graphics so please excuse the lower than average quality! It's all done with love so hopefully that is what shines through right?
Today I have another simple yet cute outfit AND a skin review so going to get right into it okay my dear, dear ones? Keep on reading to find out all the amazeballs!
I want to start with this cute outfit I have on. This Skirt & Blouse mix is a new release from MotiAme. I love love LOVE it so much! It's very casual and dressy all at once and I can see myself wearing this on a cutesy day. I wore the pink version of this but there are more colors to choose from and you can pick this up from this round of Kustom 9. I paired it with these boots that I ADORE from Geek called Took An Arrow to my Boots which is SO FUNNY to me since I LOVE Arrow to the knee jokes (I know...so 2011).

On the the skin yes? This is a BRAND NEW release from The Sugar Garden by the name of Eun-Seo that you can find at the Skin Fair and it's a very cute baby faced skin with a little bit of an asian flair! I love the glossy lips on this and I even like the cute puckery look about them, I adore the nose shape there is just so many positive about this skin.
This skin comes in its usual tones PLUS the newly demanded vampy skin (AND HEADS UP TO YOU ALL OLDER SKINS HAVE BEEN UPDATED WITH THE VAMPY) 

Short but sweet posting today for your viewing pleasure! See you tommorow! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Eun-Seo in E Tone New @ The Skin Fair 2014
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Real Eyes in Jade New Release
♡ Hair: Eep - Hair 010 in Goldenfade
♡ Hands: Sink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: MotiAme - Sheer Blouse & Flared Skirt in Pink New @ Kustom9
♡ Socks: Blah - My Toeless Sheer Stockings in Yellow
♡ Shoes: Geek - Took An Arrow to my Boots in Girly New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥:
♡ Necklace: Half Deer - Marshmallow Fruit Necklace in Stars Type
♡ Collar: Blah - My Nekomata Collar in Yellow Pink
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow in Pastel Dots
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Imeka - Juice Pose Pack New @ Kustom 9

No comments :

Post a Comment