04 March 2014

Eating Style

Hey Loves!
Omnomnomnom I eat your award! *Giggles* Just Kidding I honestly don't know why I did that put come on it's kinda funny right? A part of me wishes this had happened during the Oscars, just imagine a celebrity going on stage...dead silence then CRUNCH right into the award before walking off. Okay maybe I'm weirder than I thought ANYWHO I have goodies to show off do you wanna see and get them for yourself? Good! Keep reading for credits, too busy accepting an award? Credits at the bottom just for you!

Today I am wearing an outfit from Epic called The Love Defender Dress that you  can get from The Big Show! I wasn't sure how or when I'd wear this but I LOVED the style so much I just wore it LIKE A BOSS. This comes with all the appliers that you need and it comes with this very cute gun holster too for that cute, tough girl look. I'm not sure when/if the big show ended so make sure you check it out right away okay?!
I love these shoooooes! You can pick these up from Whore Couture Fair by Candydoll and they are called Cluber. They are amazing platform sneakers with so many options! You can change the socks and laces and the platform part can be changed as well depending on which color you purchase! With these you do not need slink feet you just put them on and gogogogogo! 

You feeling it? Me too my dears...me too! More goodies to be bought for tomorrow! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili
 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Utilizator – M3 Mesh Head
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Hair: Lcky – Drella in Disasters Pack
♡ Breasts: Lush 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Epic – Love Defender Dress in Cyan New @ The Big Show
♡ Socks: Gang/Cold – Dolly Socks in Baby Blue
♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Cluber in Rose New @ Whore Couture Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Glow – Gatcha Bag Kitty in Lovely New @ The Arcade March 2014
♡ Glasses: kDm – Kawaii Glasses Gacha in #2
♡ Necklace: Tea Soup – Lollipop Necklace in Wild Berry/Gold
♡ Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer – Summertime Easy Living Bracelet in Large
♡ Crown: Epic – Sparkle Pop Queenie Crown in Giraffe Cyan Pink
♡ Plushie: MishMish – A Baby Plant in Sky New @ The Arcade March 2014
♡ Statue in Mouth: Commoner – Award Statuette in Most Stylish New @ The Arcade March 2014
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Horns: VN – Gacha Horns in Trickster 1 New @ The Arcade March 2014
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment