01 August 2013

The Flower Girl | Group Gifties & New Skins

Hey Fashion Heads!

From the time I was a little girl there was always one major thing that always fascinated me about weddings. It sounds a bit dumb but I always study which flowers the couple pick for their big day. I've seen the more used roses to the a little less used lilies and I always am astonished. What does it say about the couple? What does this flower symbolize. I think most if not everything used in a  wedding serves a subconscious purpose and its an amazing thing to analyze...for me anyway.
Today my look was inspired by flowers...it's actually my inspiration for a lot of outfits thus far but they don't call me Lili for no reason am I right? You're gonna love the stuff I'm wearing today ladies just keep on reading for more details on the goodies!

I am happy to announce there are some new accessories I fell head over heels for and they have made me a very happy Lili! I haven't been to BCC in a loooong time but I did venture there yesterday to check out their new release that I am wearing today. I don't have many fluttery and poofy jewelry so getting this was a must for me. This is the Vintage Pom Pom Flower set and I wanted a little more of a mix so I got the Mix B version

Another new release from BCC is this amazing top named The Aile Top its this cute tunic type shirt much like something I'd wear in my RL. I actually wanted a pure white version and to my luck they had that version available as a group gift. The group is pay to join of only 150L and you get two gift boxes full of amazing items. You have more color choices if you don't mind paying for it but since this is actually the color I WANTED I didn't get another color...yet.
I am loving this skin I have on today. Something about it has me feeling youthful yet...respectable looking. This is from Modish and this is called Ingrid. Now...you may notice the body looks SO different and I love it. I love the flat tummy look but it still has a softness so good work Ele you never fail to amaze me. I usually were the Dune tone but I find myself loving all the tones from Modish. There is a new tone available now called Terra (furthest right) which is a beautiful chocolatey tone now added to the list of skin tones. 


The Flower Girl Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Modish - Ingrid in Dune New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Amitomo - Mesh Odd Eye in Purple & Green New @ Okinawa Summer Festival
♡ Hair: Eep - Hair 014 in Redfade
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh hands in Elegant
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick:Rozena - Baby Gloss V2 in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyelashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly Falsies
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: B.C.C - Aile Top in Pure White Pay to Join Group Gift
♡ Shorts:  Forever Young - Dukes
♡ Shoes: Sugar Button Boutique - Stilettos with Tights in Kawaii Peach
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Pretty Liars - Girly Nerd Glasses
♡ Bracelet: B.C.C - Vintage Pom Pom Flower in Mix B New Release
♡ Ring (Left): B.C.C - Vintage Pom Pom Flower in Mix B New Release
♡ Crown: B.C.C - Vintage Pom Pom Flower in Mix B New Release
♡ Collar: Naminoke - Collar in Bunny #4
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte White
♡ Ears: Illusions - Sprite Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment