20 October 2013

Nerdy Witch Chick

Hey Fashion Heads (Wow its been so long since I've called you that)
For some reason my uploader wouldn't work so I have been sitting on this outfit for days and since you all know how I get on the weekends, It will be a bit quick but not at all skimping in the deets so just keep on reading my loves okay? Have a busy weekend too? Credits at the bottom.

I have to say even though this is a bit darker than my usual look I'm really into this dress that I'm wearing from Epic. You can pick this up from this round of Bewbapalooza! I really love the design on it and I think the applier is very well done given the design on the shirt. I especially LOVE the bunny hoodie goodness. If you haven't gone to Bewbapalooza then take a looksy around ladies 

My hair is one of the new releases from Ploom that I fell in lust with called Tatum. I have such a hard time picking my favorite color pack but I think I'd have to say the Pastel pack is my favorite so that is the color pack I went with. There are also two other releases which I haven't shown but go and take a demo tell me what you think

I am really feeling the fantasy line from The Sugar Garden incuding this new release called Bunny! You can pick this up at The Azz Show. With this pack you get EVERY applier you may need for an amazing price so don't miss out loves and go check this event out ASAP

 A simple wrap up of what can be found! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden – Bunny in Vampy New @ The Azz Show
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
Hair: Ploom - Tatum New Release
Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Blush: The Sugar Garden – High Maintence Blush in Princess New @ Cosmetic Fair
Knees: UtopiaH – Painful Knees #4
Heart: Sugar Heart – Heart Face Doodles in Undereye Duo
♡ Pink Fuel – Freckles Light
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Outfit: Epic – Skelly Bunny Mini Dress in Red New @ Bewbapalooza
Panties: Muschi – Panties Down in Black
Shoes: Poptart – Sugar Strap Sneakers in Black
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: Geek – Freck Specks in SuperRed
Ring (Right): Poptart – Glitter Bat Ring
♡ Mouth: Can be found at Plastik
♡ Rotten Defiance – Downside Candy Apples in Minnie Devil New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Lanyard: Geeks – Geeks Unite Pass in Red/Black New @ Body Mod Expo
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Lemon Tea – Upright Demon Tail
Ears: Trap – Short Gelf Ears
Horns:  Chus – Galaxian Horns in Milky Way
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment