26 October 2013

Simplest Song | A Skin By Essences

Me again! This time with a skin for you!
It's been some time since I've shown off a new skin and I wore a new one in my last post so I want to tell all you sexies about it. I was wearing the new skin by Essences called Song and I think its very beautiful! Want to see more of it and my thoughts on it? Keep on reading *runs behind the page break*

So let me start with saying I did change my shape for this one but I feel like it was worth it! Sometimes I enjoy trying a new shape anyway so this skin gave me a chance to experiment! I love the shininess of the skin which is so real like to human skin and I love the lip shape. This skin comes in all of the newest tones though these look a little lighter to me but not by much so if you get this make sure to get version 2 of all the appliers you'd need
  •  Slink hand/feet Appliers available
  • Lolas/lush appliers available
  • Loudmouth Available
  • Phat azz available
  • 5 different brows: Blonde, Brown, Brunette, Cranberry, & Ginger
ALSO! There is a special edition of this skin at the cosmetic fair offered in Light Rose but it does not have phat azz appliers yet. If you do not min that though just go and give it a try!
Here satisfying your skin needs AGAIN! Demo this skin then promptly buy it for your very own! I'll see you guys next time! Mwahs & Happy Skinning! 

Love always
Lili


No comments :

Post a Comment