28 October 2013

Chocolate Drop | Friends with Blog Benefits :D

Hey Loves!

It's been awhile since I shared a childhood story with you guys so why not now right?
When I was about...13 I had a little bit more control of what I ate and I loved walking to the corner store with my friends and I'd buy these amazing Chocolate Drops from Family Dollar. I'm sure I'm not the only one am I? They are like these chocolate cover cream candies in the brown old looking paper bag? It was like heaven in a bag for only ONE DOLLAR! Boy have times changed though I used to be able to shovel them in but now after one or two I need a break which isn't a terrible thing since they have almost doubled on price!

I know you came here for the clothing! This look was inspired by the sweet and innocent love I had for chocolate drops hehe so enjoy! Keep on reading for all the sweet detail morsels of my outfit! Are you in the mood for a chocolate drop yourself? That's okay there are credits on the bottom.
I absolutely fell in love with this dress so much I had to buy it the moment I found out about it. This is a new release from Katat0nik called Choco Dress! It's fully mesh and hand painted with absolute perfection and I must say its worth every penny! There are four sizes so almost any body type should feel amazing. I got the Brown version because I really loved how the colors popped but there are so many colors to pick from AND if you get the full pack you get a HUD to make your dress perfect just for you! If you get down there today you can pick up the Halloween Special ones that my amazing ChoCho & Saka have on!

From Left to Right: Chobii, Liliandra, Saka
Another new goody I have on is this cute jewelry set by Blah. The ring & necklace are part of the Vampaia Set. You can get this amazing ring this week from SL Fashion Week to go with this amazing necklace I showed you a couple days ago. I am uh...apparently into pink but there are many other colors so go and check them out and grab them all up for yourself 'kay?

Do you think I'm kyoot? Do you think I'm purdy? GOOD! Hopefully I left you with the urge to shop your heart out! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
OH! P.S-ness: If you want to see more of Saka & Chobii check out thier blogs!
Chobii
Saka
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences – Cho in Brillant
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus – Beginner Lens in Mantis
♡ Hair: Ploom - Lislie
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced  Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Sour
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Petite Bowtique – Rock Candy Nails in Pink
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress:  Katat0nik – Choco Dress in Brown New Release
♡ Socks: Silent Sparrow – Tea Socks in Sugar Gacha Prize
♡ Shoes: HOC Industries – Platform Pumps
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: LoveSoul – Decorative Glasses in Sweets Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Blah – My Cute Vampaia Necklace in Pink 
♡ Bracelets: Yumyums – Way Girlie Bracelets in Hearts & Pearl Cotton Candy/Nostalgia Gacha Prize
♡ Ring: Blah – My Cute Vampaia Ring in Pink New @ SL Fashion Week
♡ Plushies: Silent Sparrow – Caramel Uni-ee
♡ Mesh Blush: Blah – My Super Kawaii Blush
♡ Sakura Petals: Curions Kitties – Mini Sakura Hand Particles
♡ Pocky: KawaiiAnime – Strawberry Pocky
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Lemon Tea – Thick Neko Tail
Ears: Trap – Short Gelf Ears
Horns: Chus – Galaxia Horns in The Doctor
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment