02 October 2013

Dolly Paradise

Hey loves!

I know I promised you a post yesterday but it didn't register with me that would be the first of the month and I'm only home for about....4 seconds on the first. That being said, sometimes I wish I was a dolly.
Think about it, dolls only have one task in life...be pretty. No bills, no work, no stress just...beauty. Now that I think of maybe that's why I love being a dolly on SL so much right? Well this dolly found some amazing things for you today (yesterday) so keep on reading so you can pick it up for yourself okay?
So my dears are you in the mood for skin news? Good because I have some for you. Most of you know how into The Sugar Garden I am no matter what it is she is making, I 9 times out of 10 want it. I was rather excited to find out that there is a new skin release from there called Luna
From Left to Right: Tone X, Tone A, Tone B, Tone C, Tone D, Tone E, Tone F
Luna is a very cute doll maybe even anime faced skins with very soft features. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about not being able to have my usual plump and kissable lips but I quickly fell in love with these ones. The lips are so glossy I decided not to even add a lipstick layer to it. 

With Halloween quickly approaching Miss Eilfie decided to make a very cute fantasy tone of these skins that you can find at The Boobies Show Birthday round with the Skin, the slink appliers, phat azz appliers, loud mouth,  AND lush/lolas appliers for a nice discounted price that shouldn't be missed. I will be using this skin for an amazing Halloween look but I don't want you guys to miss the deal
From Left to Right: Demoness, Orc, Invader, Nightelf, Drow
Speaking of fantasy Most of my outfit can be picked up from the Fantasy Gacha Event which opened on the 1st! I love this dress and the matching horns that you can win from OrsiniSun and this set is called Paradise. My ONLY sadsy about this is the alpha, which no matter what I did wouldn't do the job so I just made my own from things I already had. The product itself is very pretty and very inexpensive at 75L a play so give it a look! 
My hair you ask? Well I know a guy *giggles* his name is Kavar and he's a genius. You can pick this up from Exile for your own hair collection I 1. love this hair it looks so cute and realistic and 2. LOVE the pastels pack I was nervous getting it thinking it might look too paper like and lifeless but all the highlights and lowlights are there! This is called Precious and its a newish release to be found at the mainstore so gogogo!

Lots more event news happening this month ladies so keep your lovely eyes peeled! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

What I have on
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden  - Luna in E Tone New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden – Luminate Eyes in Hazel New Release
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain – Dolly Falsies
♡ Hair: Exile – Precious in Pastels Newish Release
♡ Tattoo: Essences – Believe neck Tattoo New Release
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.ju – Face Stars in Green
♡ Freckles: Izzies – Geanna Freckles
♡ Doll Limb Tattoo: Rotten Toe – Doll Joints Makeup Dark
♡ Face Stripe – Chus – Face Stripe #2
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: OrsiniSun – Paradise Tutu in Sky New @ Fantasy Gacha Fair
♡ Panties: Sakide – Slide Panties in Cross White
♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Oxygen
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer – Dew Encrusted Teardrops Necklace
♡ Bracelet:  2:00 PM – My Candy Bracelet in Leaf Gacha Prize
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer – Dew Encrusted Teardrops Ring
♡ Crown: Violent Seduction – Regal Crown in Gold/ Light Blue New Gacha Prize
♡ Doll Key: Epic – Mesh Glitter Dollie Heart Key in Silver VIP Group Gift
♡ Armband: OrsiniSun - Paradise bracelet in Sky New @ Fantasy Gacha Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Short Hair Neko Tail
♡ Ears: O.M.E.N – Kitsune Ears in White
♡ Horns: OrsiniSun – Paradise Horns in Sky New @ Fantasy Gacha Fair
♡ Whiskers: Utopiah – Winter Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment