06 October 2013

Redhead Confessions

Hey loves! 
I've been kidnapped for the weekend but I didn't want to leave you sexy bishes empty handed with no news as to whats available in SL for your linden goodness! I will fill you guys in on how my weekend was on Tuesday when I had a day to rest and recover until then keep on reading to find out about the lovelies I decided to strut around in!
I first want to say.....I am in lust with this hair. Everytime I go to Chemistry, I fall in love with whatever hair it is I buy. I have on one of the new releases called Tamora in the medium length. The curls are much like something I'd want in real life...loose but still full of life, frames the face perfectly and just makes me downright happy. For only 250L you get soooooo many color choices in the HUD. Worth.
I also fell in lurve with this skirt from American Bazaar that can be found at the Oh My Gacha event (that I still need to get to) There are phat azz appliers for it BUT I wanted to go with the shape my linden mama gave meh! I have on the blue but there are more colors for you to possibly win for such a low price! Give it a nice gander shoppers, you won't regret it. 

Coming soon also is an event for everything BUT the clothing called the Body Modification Expo and I have on one of the goodies that will be there from Ducknipple. These are the Purdy Shoes and they are full mesh  and so freakin cute! I love that they are HUD controlled for all the nifty little color change areas! I won't tease you all too much with this now since you have to wait til the 10th but definitely keep your eyes peeled

Lots more to be shown but not much time so keep a lookout! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences – CHO Clean brillant in Brown
♡ Hair: Chemistry – Tamora New Release
♡ Eyes: Mayfly – Deep Sky Eyes in Twilight Sea Shadow
♡ Shape: My Own  Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel – Lip Glaze in Jelly Berry
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Deluxe Body Factor – Slink – Fingernails Halloween HUD #1 New @ Fantasy Gacha Fair
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Knees: Utopiah – Painful Knees #2
♡ Freckles: Izzie’s  - Geanna Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bra: Blah. – My Jelly Fishnet Top in Red New @ The Boobies Show Birthday   
♡ Hoodie: Auxilary – Hoodie in Light Cherry
♡ Panties: Blah. – My Jelly Fishnet Panties in Red New @ The Boobies Show Birthday
♡ Skirt: American Bazaar – Hustle Mini Skirt in Blue New @ Oh My Gacha Event
♡ Shoes: DuckNipple – Mesh Purdy Shoes New @ Body Modification Expo
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Hair Accessory: Chemistry – Rose Clip New Release
♡ Ring: Axix – Sweeties Rings in Cherry New @ The Candy Fair
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Drakodaimonen Tail

No comments :

Post a Comment