29 October 2013

Skeletal Pretzel Goddess | TSG Group Gifties

Hey Loves!

Today I'm such a cute faced pretzel killer and I don't know...I want to share my weird mood with you all. I am on the search for a new everyday skin...one that makes me feel amazingly beautiful so if you find a youthful skin with a caramel skintone....let me know. I'm SO picky about my looks and what I present.
So during my adventuring yesterday I was like "hmm? Skin searching? Time to show off a group Gift or two!" so that's what I'm doing not to mention a super adorable lingerie set! Keep reading!

So! I know your first thought "Wow Lili  your boobs look AMAZING" I know...I know. I decided to play with positioning depending on the clothing I wear....give it a try ladies it really makes a difference...but I digress! I first bought this lingerie when it was at an early round of C88 and now its been updated to give me lolas AND Phat Azz appliers (Which I'm not using....all this booty is mama made) This is from Boom and you can buy it  from this round's The Dressing Room Fusion and its called Marin Ray Set in Coquille so if you are looking for lingerie do go and pick this up yes?
Both the skin and the makeup are this month's group gift from The Sugar Garden! You get this amazing vampy version of Luna and this very unique but beautifully done makeup! For only 350 you can be part of the group and get all the goodies from here on out (just don't leave)
OH and that's not all! While you're at TSG check out the shoes that she released! I have on the pink pair of the Lolita Platforms but there are tons of colors so check them out okay? OKAY!

Hope you like what you see and remember....pretzels make the world go round :D Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden -Luna in Vamp Group Gift 350L Admittance
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Neko Luvers Eyes in Jade Old Group Gift
♡ Hair: Ploom - Squirrel 13 Days Of Halloween
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Face: The Sugar Garden - Skelita's Makeup Group Gift 350L Admittance
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bra/Lingerie: Boom - Marin Ray Set in Coquille New @ The Dressing Room Fusion
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Lolita Platforms in Pink
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Olive - The Mine Zodiac Necklace in Aquarius
♡ Bracelet: Honey Kitty - Pretzel Bracelet
♡ Earrings: Blah - My Heart Earrings in Pink
♡ Belly Chain: Puncture - Belly Chain in Heart Gold
♡ Mouth: Honey Kitty - Eat Pretzel
♡ Collar: Blah - My Nekomata Collar in Special White Found @ Body Modification Expo
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Flower Petals: Curious Kitties - Sakura Hand Particles LOVE
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail New-ish Release
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in The Doctor
♡ Whiskers: UtopiaH - Winter Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment