20 January 2014

No Postcode Envy

Hey Loves!

How was your weekend? Mine you ask? Mine was spent playing the free weekend of Saints Row IV and absolutely loving it. I mean I love blogging don't get me wrong but they had a dubstep gun that was to die for!
As some of you may know I didn't grow up a rich girl. I had a single mom and she had two daughters, me and my sister, we lived in an awesome complex with lots of kids. I'm not saying I was poor or in poverty but for a long time I didn't really know or care about having the newest thing or the most popular things but I loved everything I had because it was mine and it was something I truly wanted. I guess that's why I dress how I dress in SL LOL. Newest doesn't always mean best for me.This blog is place for me to show off what I like and I love that you guys come back to see what crazy look I've put together :D no matter if the item is old or new. Keep on reading for the details to my outfit today!
I've been holding on to this stuff for about a week! Why? Well honestly I really don't know seeing as I should have worn it sooner. I went a little berserk at the gacha section at this round of The Chapter Four. I got this rare little Pocket Pet from Birdy that I love cause it's a sloth LIKE ME (well sometimes anyway) and I also got this cute vintage phone bag from Zenith called the CallMe Bag and I got it in this really cute blue color and since I got blue I decided Hmm...it must be time to wear blue. SO I had to skip my way towards the other goodies and I picked up this super amazingly cute baggy shirt from C’est La Vie called Hooded Shirts and I got it in Plaid Cream and then the magic started to happen. 
I also went to the cosmetic Fair. As soon as I got in this pack of glosses caught my eye and I knew I had to have them. They are from a new (to me) place called Random Matter and the pack is called Glossy Chapstick and I must admit I like EVERY color in the pack and see a purpose to wear most of them. I have on the Regal color with my outfit but I wanted to show you guys the full set so here it is. 
Short but sweet posting today but I really love how this look turned out. Hope this encourages you all to shop your hearts out! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

NO POSTCODE ENVY CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – MeiMei 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes:  Buzz – Hime Eyes in Jade New @ Kustom 9
♡ Hair: Rosy Mood – Swirly in Auburn
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz New Release
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain – Dolly Falsies
♡ Mouth Alpha: Dead Apples – Mouth Alpha XII
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Random Matter – Glossy Chapstick in Regal New @ Cosmetic Fair
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Kawaii – Fireworks Nails
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng – Catlick Eyeliner in Option 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju – Face stars in Indigo
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: C’est La Vie – Hooded Shirt in Plaid Cream New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Skirt: Demise of Flight – Bridget Denim Mini in Crisp
♡ Socks: Forever Young – Toeless Socks in Brown
♡ Shoes: Fashionably Dead – Platform Cuties in Navy Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Zenith – CallMe Bag in Cerulean New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Goggles: The Forge – Goggles in Bronze New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Collar: Pekka – Spiked Collar in Silver/Black Metal
♡ Ring: Shakeup  - Fabric Flower Ring in Stars
♡ Pet in Pocket: Birdy – Pocket Pet in Sloth RARE New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Camera: Tee*fy – Vintage Brownie Camera in Navy Gacha Prize
♡ Tamagachi: Geek – DigiGeek Stash in Sno BV New @ Bodify
♡ Belt: Pepper – Snake Belt
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Kirin - Rumi Poses New @ Collabor88

No comments :

Post a Comment