24 January 2014

Dino Day Off

Hey my loves!
Today is just a lazy day in for me! Today is a day to lay in jammies, listen to music and play with....things! Sometimes I just have the urge to lay around and today in amazing jammies from Random Matter! Okay well it's not jammies but you now how sometimes your boyfriend's clothes just look so comfy and you have to wear them? Well I did. I feel good about it. I just had to have this Dino goodness and you can have it to just look for the Boyfriend Jersey at the mainstore okay?
Ever went to the store with no pants on? Me either but if I did I'd definitely be doing it in style. I got a couple accessories from Season's Story from some gachas one being these mesh socks from Just Designs called Moto socks and I got these in a nice blue color and this cute bag with the panda in it from MishMish called The Polar Sleepbag. Both of these are less than 100L so you can get both of these for less than 1 USD! My necklace wasn't a gacha but it was an awesome find from Wimey at this event called Lady Mary's Pearls

Well my dears! Back to being lazy for me on a Friday! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

DINO DAY OFF CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chus – Mari Lens in Sea
♡ Hair 1: Truth – Abra
♡ Hair 2:  Chemistry – Bubbles
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernails Applier Set 201 in # 7 My Attic @ The Deck
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng – Catlick Eyeliner in Option 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Knees: Sugar Heart – Fruit Kneenja in Apple Juicy
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Jersey: Random Matter  - Boyfriend Jersey in Dino
♡ Socks: Just Designs – Moto Socks in Azur Seasons Story
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: MishMish – The Polar Sleepbag in Grayish/Yellow Seasons Story
♡ Glasses: Blah – My Billy’s Glasses in Red
♡ Necklace: Wimey – Lady Mary’s Pearls in Ice Seasons Story
♡ Ring 1: Geek – Atrim460 Ring in Red
♡ Ring 2:  Geek – Ghostie Ring in Blue
♡ Plushies: Geek – Dinoriffic Trex Stuffy in Blue Fantasy Gacha Coming Soon
♡ Watch: Katat0nik – Nada Watch in Red Gacha Prize
♡ Lollipop: Sugar – Dirty Pop in Cherry
♡ Hairbows: Love Soul – Hair Accessories in Red Eyeballs
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Fluffy Tail in Purple
♡ Ears: Mandala – Long Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Chus – Galaxias Horns in Whore Color Gacha Prize
--------------------------
POSES
With Book: Imeka - Books Gacha Seasons Story

No comments :

Post a Comment