30 January 2014

Buttered Toast Glasses

Hey my loves! 

It's mah birfday! 
I used to have a complete obsession with  these little toast erasers that used to be sold at my school store. Every Thursday when it was our time I would be sure to grab a new one. I'm not sure why I had this obsession, maybe it was the cuteness factor all I know it when I saw the toasty items here on SL I had to grab them up and show them off to you guys! Keep on reading so I can "butter you up" with all the goodies I'm wearing okay?! Yay!

I want to start off with telling you guys about this super adorable glasses that I stumbled upon! These are from a new (to me) place called....well surprisingly enough...Buttery Toast and this is their newest gacha prize, The Heart Shades. After playing one or 40 tries (who's counting really) I managed to win both rares and a butt ton of others however today I am showing you the rare I went for. The machine is so inexpensive guys at only 10L per play and you are GUARANTEED to get a lovely pair of glasses! 

The second thing I wanted to talk about is this gorgeous jumper I have on from Alterego called Camille. I love the pink tones used with this one they are not quite highlighter pink but it's are really bold and beautiful against the lighter pink color. You of course can wear this with both the phat and cute azz, as well as with mesh breasts if you are a curvy fashionista like myself but it's not a requirement to enjoy the release! I personally feel weird with all of my leg out for an outdoor look so I paired it with this Bandau Skirt from Cynful that YOU can get for a discounted price starting tommorow (January 31st) at The Dressing Room Fusion as well as a blue and black version.
I've been sitting on this hair for quite some time and I love it soooo much! This is a...newish? release from Ploom that you can grab from My Attic @ The Deck called Celeste. This hair always makes me think of  a show I like called the Originals (They don't connect but I'm weird okay? sure me) I love the little bunned up ponytail look so much! You can do so much to them, you could stick flowers in them, lollipops, anything really but I went with the original (THERE IS IS AGAIN...Originals is on my mind) look and still positively love it. 

So off to eat cake and ice cream we go?! I think so fashion heads! get your Buttery Toast on and live on...er...or something :D Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chus – Mari Lens in Teddy
♡ Hair: Ploom - Celeste New @ My Attic @ The Deck
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Feet:Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet in Flat
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Cotton Candy
♡ Nail Polish: Cream - Kawaii Nail Set New @ Bodify
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng – Catlick Eyeliner in Option 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Knees:  Neo – Puri Puri 2 in Time New @ Seasons Story
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Jumper: Alterego – Camille in Pink Newish Release
♡ Skirt: Cynful – Bandau Mini Skirt in White (Black Belt) New @ The Dressing Room Fusion 1/31
♡ Shoes: Half Deer – Obel Sneakers in Little Hearts New @ Chapter Four
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Buttery Toast – Heart Shades in Pink/Wings RARE New @ Gacha Prize
♡ Glasses on Head: Nani Soulstar – The Round Glasses New Release
♡ Necklace: Honey Kitty – Chocolate Cream Necklace # 16
♡ Collar: Blah – My Nekomata Collar in Special Black
♡ Ring: Axix – Sweeties Rings in Toast
♡ Shoulder: Alchemy – Rat Familiar in Butter New @ Fantasy Collective
♡ Garter: Forever Young – Lace Garter in Black New @ Bodify
♡ Headband: Le Fil Casse – Fleur Headband in Kimono Pink Floral
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Upright Demon Tail in Glossy Black
♡ Wings: Aisling – COCO Wings RARE Gacha Prize
♡ Ears: Trap – Gelf Ears Low
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment