11 January 2014

She Keeps Me Warm

Hey Fashion Heads (Wow it's been a while huh?)

Something about the cold creeping up my back slowly freezing my body made me kind of shy away from a full winter post today. Plus it makes me a little bit of a bad ass don't you think? *looks over her shoulder* "Yeah, it's snowing" *puts on a bikini and takes a swim* "now what" Dude....you dun wanna mess with a bad ass like me :D
My post today has a bit of connect from a post I did last year about Lady Frost. This is her sister, Princess Printemps, lady of Spring and overcoming. Every year when the lands of Lady Frost become consumed with sadness and pain she slowly walks through picking up snowflakes and melting them, sending good fortune in the form of a flower bud taking the drop of water from the snowflake to grow it into something amazing and positive. Everytime you see a flower bud in spring know that is Princess Printemps showing you that life will always get better even after misfortune. I know...still not that great of a story writer but yeah...hehe.

You like the outfit? Well you're in luck because I just so happen to like telling you amazing ladies (and gentlemen) where to get amazing stuff! Keep on reading for the lovely deetz! Credits (done by Pizza) at the bottom!

I honestly enjoy this bikini even with the animal print. Something about frills always make me a happy little Lili on the inside. This is a Gacha from Epic for the Strokerz Sexpo event and it's this super cute ruffly bikini. The top is not mesh however the bottom portion is and is unrigged so you can use it with your phatazz or hybrid avatars. I have on the Pink Giraffe version because well...I love pink giraffes but there are so many different choices to win so check it out!
OH! My Skin! Well my loves this is a revamp from The Sugar Garden! This is MeiMei 2.0 and I ADORE it. Now I'm torn between Baby and MeiMei and they are just both 2 perfect 5 me.  I don't have Version 1 but I demoed it when it was released and didn't work with my shape at all but this one is...*gasp* so epically amazing. You get all the amazing body work AND the new tones with this new release. Because of how much work went into this you will have to repurchase but trust me ladies it is absolutely worth every penny. Even better? It's on sale half off til the 15th...SO GET YOUR TUSH DOWN HERE AND BUY!

I'm a little light on accessories today but I love all of them. Both my cute toasty (Mr Toasty Mustache) and my crown (Sparkle Pop Queenie Crown) are from Epic and can be found at this round of Oh My Gacha. The Hippy Heart I have is another amazing release From Geek called Geeks Care 2 and I adore it because you can move it anywhere you want for a little hearty goodness.

Hope I have left you wanting to shop your heart out hehe. I love you all so much don't ever forget! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – MeiMei in E Tone New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden – Luminate in Pink
♡ Hair: Truth Hair – Noemi in Colours 03
♡ Breasts: deviant – Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Feet: Slink – Female Feet AvEnhance
♡ Robot Arms: d-lab – Toy Cyborg Part Arm in Pink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Phat Azz w/ More Inner Thighs
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears Short
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeliner: S0NG – Catlick Eyeliner Op
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Epic – Ruffled Top in Strawberry New @  Strokerz Sexpo
♡ Bottom: Epic – Ruffled Panties in Strawberry New @  Strokerz Sexpo
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Crown: Epic – Sparkle Pop Queenie Crown in Baby Pink and Teal New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Plushies: Epic – Mr. Toasty Moustache in Baby Pink New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Bows: Ellemeno – Baby Bow in Pink
♡ Eye Accessory – D-lab – Toy Cyborg Part Eye in Pink
♡ Hip Emblem – Geek. – Geeks Care 2 Hip Emblem in Pink New @ The Azz Show
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Upright Demon Tail in Glossy White
♡ Horns: Chus – Galaxia Horns in Milky
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Starry Heaven - Kipi Pose Pack  

Song Of The Moment
 

No comments :

Post a Comment