09 January 2014

Serena's Day Off

Hey loves!

I've been a bit anti social so I've been getting into a couple animes. I was always a bit busy when I was younger to watch anything including the anime genre and went years sulking about it lol so I've finally sat down, got some pizza rolls, and went into anime heaven.
I'm saily moon today! Well...not exactly but I did do an outfit based off of her super adorableness and the super adorableness of a new purchase! Keep on reading to find out more!

So let's start out with the most obvious change. I've finally purchased an M3 Head from Utilizator and I must admit I really loved it! I was hesitant on buying it because as you all know I LOVE my individuality and I felt like having a mesh head might take that away but it's quite the opposite with this, if you look on marketplace there are a TON of M3 Mesh head mods and its not easy for you to look exactly like someone else so I can actually see myself wearing this more often. 
I am using the amazing lingerie from The Sugar Garden but this time in a more conservative way paired with an older arcade prize from Tee*fy called Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress and I had to have my own personal Luna thanks to the new gacha from Birdy available at The Chapter Four called the Pocket Pet and sooo happy about getting a kitty on the first try! 

Last but not least! I. Adore. This. Hair. It's tragically hard to find a place that sells Sailor Moon inspired hair and I have a SPANKING new release from Violent Seduction that is just that and looks so well done and amazing. This is called the Usagi hair and it's original mesh  AND rigged to perfection. I have on the Toffee hair color which is similar to Sailor Moon's hair color so it made me uber haphap. 

So not many new releases in this post but my blog isn't about just the new...it's about what I like. I will be back soon to show you more stuffs! Mwahs & Happy Shopping.

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Anime Head
♡ Skin Mod: POMF - M3 Head Innocent Skin
♡ Hair: Violent Seduction - Usagi Hair with Sailor Moon Baubles New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in Red Gacha Prize
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie: The Sugar Garden - Sentofuku Lingerie in Moon New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Dress: Tee*fy - Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress in Creme
♡ Socks: ICKY - Comfy Tweed Stockings in Snow New @ Bodify
♡ Shoes: Olive - The Slip Me on Flat in Navy
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Olive - The Scout's Heart Pendent in Night Power RARE
♡ Bracelet: Olive - The Scout's Tiara Bracelet in Moon Gem/Gold
♡ Ring: Olive - The Scout's Ring in Moon Gem/Gold
♡ Kitty: Birdy - Pocket Pet in Brown Kitten New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Food in Mouth: Love Soul - Grilled Chicken Sticks Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Ears: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Crystalize Ears in Snow
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Imeka Poses - Bonnie Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment