27 January 2014

Blueberry Crushes

Hey My Dears!

Been a relaxing weekend for me and I did like the time I had to lay around and shop with my Chocho. I think from now on my weekends will be blog post-less...unless it's a skin review since those are the days I make my shapes!

ANYWHO today I am dressed in this outfit that kinda looks like a drink I love called blueberry crushes I guess you can call that my inspiration for the day. It is a sweet but sour drink because is contains lemon juice with blueberry syrup and some sort of corn syrup mixture and it is delicious...LIKE ME hehehehe. Keep on reading to see where I got the tons of new goodies! Not doing a summary of all the stuff I have on because well...LOTS of goodies but everything is labeled in the credits! Mwahs mwahs & Happy Shopping!
 
Love Always
Lili

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/12182053685/

 BLUEBERRY CRUSHES CREDITS
------------------------
BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chus – Mari Lens in Sea
♡ Hair: Truth – Luella Newish Release
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz New Release
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernail Applier Set 198 Attic @ The Deck
♡ Blush: Dead Apples  - Anime Blusher
♡ Knees:  Sugar Heart – Fruit Kneenja in Apple Juicy
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Freckles Light  
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top:  Forever Young – Sweetie Top in Blue New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Bow: Forever Young – Bow Attachment New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Skirt: Dark Midday Design – Cupid Skirt with Bloomers New Release
♡ Shoes: CandyDoll – Punisher Boots in White New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Half Deer – Antler & Ring Necklace in Rose
♡ Bracelet: Yumyums – Way Girlie Bracelets Gacha Prizes
♡ Boobie Chain: Cute Poison – Titty Tags New @ The Boobies Show
♡ Headband: Le Fil Casse – Hearts a Flutter Headband #13 Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Upright Demon Tail
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar – Sparkle Wings in Light Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Ears: Trap/Ni.Ju – Gelf Ears Pierced
♡ Antlers: Lark – Fabric Antlers in Dots
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment