19 November 2014

Fox Trot

HI HOW ARE YA!?!?!
  Today I wanted to try a different look I call "Chubby Mizu" and I loved it so much I made a look with this new addition to my avatars collection! 

I did a bit of wordplay for today's inspiration. A couple nights ago I heard someone say "Fox Trot" now I know I have my share of dumb moments all but this wasn't one of them I know darn well what fox trot is HOWEVER since I am who I am I clearly went to that part of my mind that thought it meant a beautiful run with your pet foxies then an OOTD was born :D I have on some shall I say...Kawaii? things today so keep on reading for credits and where you can run to get all the goodies!
Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Important LMs
 

FOX TROT CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Mizu (Mesh Head) in E Tone ☆ New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Big Anime Eyes in Skyblue ☆ New @ Cosplay SL
♡ Hair: Exile - London in Light Browns ☆  Old Arcade Prize
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink Mid Height
Body: Wowmeh Silhouette NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - What Does The Fox Say
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Mishmish - Zoey Dress ☆ New @ Kawaii Project
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Frilly Lace Socks in Sheer White 
♡ Shoes: Sweet Thing - Sweet Doll Heels ☆ New @ Kawaii Project
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Sweet Thing - Sweet Doll Bag ☆ New @ Kawaii Project
♡ Glasses: Katat0nik - Fox Sunglasses ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Collar: Boom - Precious Bow Collar in Marshmallow 
♡ Foxies: MishMish - Little Fox Companion (ALL AVAILABLE COLORS) ☆ New @ Collabor88
♡ Bow: Buttery Toast - Penny Bow in Seafoam ☆ New Release
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Clemm - Cute Try Hard Pose Pack ☆ New @ Xaisumi School Festival

No comments :

Post a Comment