13 November 2014

Beary Cold

Hey Loves!
Today I was playing in the snow! Well...almost I'm trying out my hand with photoshop again and I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. I was originally going to call this post "what I'd do for a frappe" since it's the sad truth. I would walk through a storm for a good frappe lol. I know you didn't come here to hear about my sick obsession with pretty drinks hehe. Keep on reading for clothing details.
Today I wanted a cute but warm look so I slipped on this amazing little creation from Candydoll called the Lolita Coat and the matching Fuzzy Boots that can both be found at Sad November. I decided on wearing the black one today and add pops of color to keep it colorful for the winter months to come. 
The perfect pop of color is another item that made me SO happy. This scarf I have on is from an awesome place called Blissiere and you can pick it up for an affordable price at the Thrift Shop. You know how much I LOVE telling you about the sweet and kind designers of SL and trust me guys she is one of the sweetest. Her store definitely fits her personality of open and bubbly. Here is the link to her Mainstore but to get this scarf or one of the many colors and styles available head to Depraved Nation!

A Short but sweet and heartfelt post! See you guys soon...I think I may have fixed my computer up a little. Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Mari Len in Grass
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Aina ☆ New @ Sad November
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Acid - Vday Lip Gloss in Strawberry
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Blissiere - Snowflakes Mani/Pedi
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Buzzeri - Cutiepie Freckles w/ Heart
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Candydoll - Lolita Coat ☆
Sad November
 ♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Fuzzy Boots in Black ☆ Sad November
 --------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane MODDED
♡ Hair Flower: Izzies - Hair Flower in Blue
♡ Scarf: Blissiere - Double Infinity Eire in Kilenny ☆ New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Frappe: Love Soul - Melon Cream Frappe ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Horns: Melonopolis - Lil Imp Horns
♡ Teddy Bear Set: Half Deer - Patchwork Army in Teddy Bear ☆
Gacha Prize
 --------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic 1: Fashiowl - Coffee #4

No comments :

Post a Comment