02 November 2014

Boston

Hey my loves

Today it snowed a little.
I was happy but I kind of wasn't prepared for it. Guess who hasn't unpacked her winter clothes? This Girl. I had a very fun time taking pictures and I have no idea why it was so freakin fun and I think the pictures came out alright what do you think? It's been awhile since I showed you pretty ladies some freebies and then it leaves me feeling guilty because well....I want to appeal to anyone including the ladies on a VERY tight budget or no budget to spare. Keep on reading to find out a bit about this outfit.

Today I have a couple of things on from the Dirty Turkey Hunt which started yesterday! There are 136 wonderful stores to find prizes at and today I am using about.....4? This dress from Abrasive caught my attention immediately and I just knew it must be worn. Since it comes in brown and I love a little color in my outfits I added an undershirt to brighten up the look. It just wouldn't be me without a couple of accessories right? So I threw on this cute necklace from Duh for the hunt called My Dirty (Turkey) as well as these bracelets from ECCO that are unisex so if you have man candy on a budget he has something to grab too. If you have Slink hands/body or Slink nails you should also grab up this applier prize from ZoZ for your hands and feet. You have until the 30th to grab all the goodies AND if you want to see some of the prizes before you start clickity click your way to the Depraved Nation site!

Grab up the goodies and be as pretty as can be! Mwahs & Happy Hunting/Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

Boston Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Tsuya Eyes in Meadow ❥ The Gacha Mania
♡ Hair: Spellbound - Nachobitch in Pastels
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Cotton Candy
♡ Nail Polish: ZoZ - Fall Pumpkin Natural Polish ❥ Dirty Turkey Hunt
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
♡ Kitty Makeup: La Baguette - Kitty Cat Face
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Abrasive - Breeze Dress ❥ Dirty Turkey Hunt
♡ Undershirt: Travesty - Plush Modesty Shirt in Red
♡ Shoes: Alyce - Ugg Boots
♡ Socks: Cannibelle - Ribbed Knee Sock in Amaranth
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Zenith - Chicken Bag
♡ Monocle: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Lullaby Monocle in Tenebra
♡ Necklace: Duh - Dirty (Turkey) Necklace ❥ Dirty Turkey Hunt
♡ Bracelet: ECCO - Unisex Leather Bracelets ❥ Dirty Turkey Hunt
♡ Bow: Fujiwara's World - Gothic Bow in Skull&Roses Bloody Version ❥ Bloody Horror
♡ Collar: Nantes - Creep Collar in Blood/Silver ❥ Gacha Prize
♡ Drink: Love Soul - Mango Cream Frappe ❥ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Trap/Ni.Ju - Gelf Ears Pierced
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pic 1: Adorkable - Lean II Pose Set

Blog Inspiration
Boston performed By Augustana

1 comment :