11 November 2014

Centuries

Hey Loves!
So...I wasn't going to even check Cirque De Seraphim out because of the theme to be honest but 2 things changed my mind 
1. Some proceeds go to Charity! I love shopping for a cause or encouraging you guys to do the same 
2. Amazing stuff was found!

The first thing to be tried was this skin and I was thinking "pffft so not me" but I love it so much guys. This skin is from La Petite Morte and it's the clown version of Bonnie. It doesn't come with the appliers BUT if you go to the mainstore you can get them all for under 200L and it's ALL the tones.  Another awesome buy was this cute little dress from Luas that was only 120L and it's called Cirque Dress available in 4 colors but I went with the black and white version and played off the amazing red tone.  Last but not least THIS HAIR. I love pigtails. I love Ayashi. I love Ayashi Pigtails. This release called Rini is NO different it comes with this hat you can hide or show and it is perfect for any kawaii clown right?  

I adore gachas and the items from Yumyums' gacha machine when perfect for the look I was going for (something like the Red Queen's Jester) This gacha collection is called Surviving Wonderland and you will find it at Fantasy Gacha Carnival. I have a few of the items with my outfit today and there are still tons more including the famous Flamingo Croquet piece (Rare) and the Spades weapons so if you're an Alice in Wonderland like me THIS MACHINE MUST BE RAVISHED. Everything I've used is credited so be sure to give it a look.
Another round of Thrift Shop has opened as well and there is some amazing stuff for your faces. I fell in absolute LUST with these shoes. They have a little open toe which made me excited. These are from Diamante (who I've been impressed with before) and they are called control. They are HUD controlled and the color of the boot, Zipper, and strap can be changed. I also have some jewelry from this event the set I have on is from ECRU called the Adalind Set and I added a choker from Scene called Furry Initial Choker because....I liked it :D

Hope my clown goodness got you in the mood to shop! See you around all these amazing events! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

CENTURIES CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: La Petite Morte - Bonnie Clown Version ☆ New @ Cirque De Seraphim
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Frankenstein Eyes in Desolation ☆ New @ A Tattered Page
Hair: Ayashi - Rini ☆ New @ Cirque De Seraphim
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink - High Version
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies - Metallic in Dark Red
♡ Hand Paint: Ni.Ju - Finger Fades
♡ Faun Makeup: Half Deer - Faun Face v2 in Type B No Nose
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Luas - Cirque Dress in Black & White ☆ New @ Cirque De Seraphim
Shoes: Diamante - Control ☆ New @ Thrift Shop Winter Round
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Jewelry Set: ECRU - Adalind Set in Vermilion ☆ New @ Thrift Shop Winter Round
Choker: Scene - Furry Initial Choker in L☆ New @ Thrift Shop Winter Round
Dagger: Yumyums - Surviving Wonderland Bloody Snicker-Snack Dagger ULTRA RARE ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Cards: Yumyums - Surviving Wonderland Deck Of Doom ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Mouthie: Yumyums - Surviving Wonderland Queen Of <3 Bomb in Red ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Cakes: Yumyums - Surviving Wonderland Queen's Cake in Red Queen & White Queen ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Drink Me Bottle: Yumyums - Surviving Wonderland Drink Me in Magpie ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Blood
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

Song Of The Moment
Centuries Performed By Fall Out Boy

No comments :

Post a Comment