03 November 2014

Mushroomin Around | New Angelica Release

Hey Loves
When I was about 12, the apartment complex I lived inside of was really close to the woods and my friends LOVED going into the woods. I hated the thought of the scary woods but my childhood friend (and the man I still dream of being my husband) helped me conquer the fear by taking my hand and walking me through slowly never letting my hand go and singing to me the whole time. I remember while we were walking through there was a mushroom patch full of HUGE mushrooms and he slapped my hand and told me not to eat any of them because they could kill me but I remember looking at them and thinking they were one of the....prettiest fungi I've ever seen.
There was really no point of sharing that story but it kind of inspired my casual forester pictures today! I have tons of goodies today and they are all credited since I want to keep this post short and sweet. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Nami in Freckle Pink (Latte Tone) ☆ New @ Xiasumi School Festival
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Sparkling Eyes in Light Green ☆ New @ Xiasumi School Festival
♡ Hair: Pr!tty - Pipi in Ombre 2 RARE ☆ New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Autumn Bliss in Yellow ☆ New @ Dirty Turkey Hunt
♡ Blush: Insitu - Blushes #1
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Forever Young - Tina Sweater ☆ New @ Sad November
♡ Jeans: Cynful - Bell Bottoms in Denim
♡ Shoes: Half Deer - Obel Sneakers in Polka Blue ☆ Gacha Prizes
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Yellow
♡ Necklace: Sweet Thing - Cozy Latte Necklace in Blue ☆ New @ Oneword
♡ Bracelet: Yumyums - Way Girlie Bracelets ☆Gacha Prizes
♡ Earrings: Sweet Thing - Cozy Latte Earrings in Blue ☆ New @ Oneword
♡ Scarf: Sweet Thing - Grumpy Bunny Scarf in Blue w/ Bow ☆ New @ Sad November
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Ivory
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Fetch - Mini Horns in Mint ☆ New @ The Gacha Mania
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Mien - 'Shrooms ☆ New @ OneWord

No comments :

Post a Comment