15 November 2014

Always Fly Away

Hey Loves!
Just a quick post since I've been a bit of a lazy blogger. I found some AMAZING things at this round of The Fantasy Gacha Carnival and you all know I love to rummage through goodies at the Thrift Shop and when you put said items together you get a look that makes this blogger oh so happy!
Happiness consumed me when I slipped on this prize from Alchemy for Fantasy Gacha Carnival. I didn't demo (I know bad Lili) which is why I got a smaller size than I needed for my cute azz lol if you're a curvy and beautiful fashionista I would recommend playing the medium machine. After that the whole look just fell into place and made me a happy blogger :D Everything is credited down below! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always!
Lili

Like A Bird Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Mari Lens in Grass
♡ Hair: Olive - The Mir Hair in J Rabbit ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Piercing: Soedara - Cihuapilli Simple Gold Dimples
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Candy Glam
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Fall Colors in Yellow ☆ Oneword Gift
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Elemental Shadow in Mint
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Alchemy - The Magi in Earth ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Noodles - Zoey Necklace ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Bracelet: Forever Famous - Moon Man Bracelet in Gold ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Ring 1: Forever Famous - Solid Sun Ring in Gold ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Ring 2: Forever Famous - Wanderlust Ring in Gold ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Ring 3: Forever Famous - Wanderlust Ring in Rose Gold ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Ring 4: Forever Famous - Wire Star Ring in Rose Gold ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Headdress: Olive - The Princess Headdress in Gold ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Captive Stars in Day
♡ Ears: Trap/Ni.Ju - Gelf Ears Pierced Low
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Captive Moon in White Wood
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic 1: Blah - Magical Pose Pack
Eagle: Rack Poses - Priestess #3 ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Song Of The Moment 
Like A Bird Performed By Nelly Furtado
 

No comments :

Post a Comment