23 December 2014

Time To Meet: Momo By Angelica

Hey Loves!
Once again my disclaimer! Skin showcasing isn't my strong point BUT there are so many skins I just love and want to show off to you all! Today I bring you a skin from Angelica that you can find at the F R O S T Fair. Not only do I LOVE it but I think it loved me too since I didn't need to modify my shape that much. 

Keep on reading for all the options and whatnot that you get with this amazing skin.
This skin (I'm sure you have guessed it) goes by the name of Momo and you might not see it but it kind of reminds me of Sasha Pieterse (From Pretty Little Liars) with the right shape (currently working on it). This skin comes in all of the normal tones you know and love 
Skins Available: Cream, Peach, Milktea, & Latte

I love the lips on this skin so much. I have a thing for smooth glossy lips and the makeups available for this skin are just as stunning as barefaced. If you get the Peach & Latte you can use the dark tones of the lipsticks and if you use Milktea or Cream you use the light.
 Light Makeups
Dark Makeups

Do you like?! If you do run, skip, hop, roll like a buffalo down to the FROST Fair and get it for yourself! I will be posting as much as possible before the holidays begin! You know I'm slow so be patient! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment