16 December 2014

Lili In a Box

Hey Loves!

WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?!?!
Yours Truly is in the box! 
So....sometimes I like to walk a mile in someone's shoes and today I decided upon my little gingerkitten, Phantom, to walk with. I looked down to him and said "You're the boss today take me where you want me to see" (he understands me okay?...we are just THAT connected) So first stop was the food bowl and since I wasn't hungry I kinda just....let him do his thing but the next destination was a box and he went under it and laid down so I stuck my head under too and laid down....and fell asleep...

Yes ladies & gentlemen....I fell...asleep...with my head....in a....box. Yes it was a short trip but WOW I saw how stressful it must be to be a cat. So if you don't think I'm completely crazy yet I DO have an awesome outfit to show you hehe so just keep on reading for the details!

I must say....I can't get enough sweaters and the sweater I have on today caused me to do a cheesey D.O Grin (Kpop reference),  I love reindeer and I love derpy things and with Kawaii's release for FROST Fair I got both in one sweater! This is called the Derpy Rudolph sweater and I decided on the pink (surprised?) but there is also Mint, Purple, & Blue. While I was there I also got these peepers Offered by CHUS for this event called the Iridescent Eyes and I am a sucker for green eyes so I grabbed the Holly....Falalal-...sorry.
In the Christmas spirit I used this really cute pose & prop set from Ploom Poses for the 12 Days Of Christmas. This is called Gift Wrapped and it's boxes stacked up with an awesome present at the top...ME! During the duration of the 12 days this will be at a sale price so if you haven't gone to look yet they are on day 3 so go and take a gander! 

I do hope you enjoyed the Laugh of the Day AND The Look of the day! Message me in-world if you ever wanna talk! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Chus - Iridescent Eyes in Holly ☆ FROST Fair 2014
Hair: Chemistry - Meeka
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Angel Lipstick in Fuschia Ombre
Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Figure - Pink Matter Common Set #2 ☆ The Gacha Mania
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
Face Stickers: Sugar Heart - Heart Face Doodles in Undereye Duo
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Sweater: Kawaii - Derpy Rudolph Sweater in Pink ☆ FROST Fair 2014
Socks: Cannibelle - Ribbed OverKnee Socks in Carnation
Shoes: Sin Original - Bearable Ugg Boots in Taupe
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: ForeverFamous - Golden Snow Key in January ☆ The Gacha Mania
Rings: Babydoll - Rich Rings in Gold ☆ Cosmopolitan
Hat On Kitty: Silent Sparrow - Star Bright Winter Hat w/ Stars ☆ The Arcade GIFT
Kitty: Altair - Kitty Companion 
Hat: Cila - Beanie & Goggles in Talini RARE ☆ The Gacha Mania
Berry In Mouth: Anc - FriedWildberry  ☆ The Arcade GIFT
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Short Fantasy Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
Hat on Foot: Madpea - Candy Chew Chew Hat ☆ The Arcade GIFT
Book: Flowey - 12 Restarts Of Christmas ☆ The Arcade GIFT
Poster: Brixley - Winter Framed Poster in Wonderful ☆ The Gacha Mania
Wreath: Pixicat - Christmas Wreath ☆ The Arcade GIFT
Boxes & Pose: Ploom - Gift Wrapped ☆ 12 Days Of Ploom

No comments :

Post a Comment