03 December 2014

I Love College

Hey Senoritassss!
So I've been reflecting a bit and I've come to a conclusion, I miss being in school so much. If not for the learning for the interaction and running into a new person like...every minute of the day. I wasn't the most popular girl in school but I had a nice group of people to talk to and and have lunch with. One amazing thing about my school was it was located across the street from a plaza with AMAZING food Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Subways, Haitian, Jamaican, You name it we could probably order it. It was quite grand. I had a STOCKPILE of winter clothing...in Florida not because I needed them but you know....gotta stay in season and the outfit I have on today is inspired by my college days that I miss oh so very much..so much I think I might even be going back next year *smiles* Keep on reading for all the clothing details!

♬ I can't tell you what I learned from school, But I could tell you a story or two ♬

I don't know if you guys can tell yet but I adore MotiAme. Not JUST because her amazing work but she makes it sooooo easy for even a beginner to SL Fashion to look GREAT because all of her outfits have co-ordinated pieces you just pick the colors YOU want to put together and blam....instafab! You can find the pieces I have on at this round of Uber. This is the Duffle coat & The Mini Wool Skirt with this nice basic undershirt to go with it. I wanted to go with something a bit more neutral colored than my usual stuff so I worked with cream, brown, and black tones. 
I have been waiting for these heels from Livalle (Previously L. Warwick if you were wondering where she went) to come out called Evoke and slid on the Noir pair. You can get these from the main store. They are compatible with the Belleza body, Slink body & Feet and of course your standard avi (like I am using today) and has an adjustment HUD to make them different lengths.

I also added something to this outfit to my outfit I couldn't live without during college...an e-reader! I had ALL of my class books on it and it made studying so much easier for me not to mention with my back problems not having to lug around ACTUAL books was magical for me. This one I have today I must admit is a lot cuter than the one I had in RL and this one YOU can have too. This is from Buttery Toast and you can pick this up from this year's Geeks & Nerd Fair! There are a couple versions but for my pictures today I am using the Bow Tie version which I think is sooooooo cute! 

I don't want to talk your ears off! Go shop! DO IT! See you all ASAP! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

CREDITS
Landmarks

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Nature Eye in Toki
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Arisu Hair ☆ New @
Winter Trend
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Mellow Lipstick Candy in Apple ☆ New @ The Showroom
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies - Metallic Nail Polish in Rust
♡ Eyeliner & Freckles: Blacklace - Beauty Freckles & Liner 1 
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: MotiAme - Undershirt ☆ New @ Uber
♡ Jacket: MotiAme - Duffle Coat ☆ New @ Uber
♡ Skirt: MotiAme - Mini Wool Skirt ☆ New @
Uber
♡ Shoes: Livalle - Evoke Platform Boots in Noir ☆ New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Zenith - Babo Bear Bag in Black ☆ New @
Kustom9
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Roho Ring
♡ E-Reader: Buttery Toast - Electronic Library in Bow Tie Blue ☆ New @
Geeks & Nerds
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Imeka - Bessie Pose Pack ☆ New @ Kustom9

Song Of The Moment
I Love College By Asher Roth

No comments :

Post a Comment