29 December 2014

Grey Street | Event Goodies Galore

Hey Loves

Today is another super short post in preparation for new years aaaand....well I might have a little surprise and good news for us all a little later *beams with happiness* You just wait after the new year begins you won't be able to shut me up <3 Keep reading for Info!
♪ She thinks, “Hey, How did I come to this? I dream myself a thousand times around the world, But I can’t get out of this place” ♪

I must admit even though I usually go BLARGH at anything remotely monotone...this outfit made me feel quite amazing. If you're on a budget but want to grab yourself some goodies, The Gacha Mania is a good start. For under 100L you can grab this super cute skirt and sweater (I have on the rare but the common prize is amazing as well) by a place called Dami which is new to me but if all there stuff is like this I'M GONNA SHOP THERE ALL THE TIME.  I also grabbed my peepers from this round of The Gacha Mania by Pumec Bamboo and these are the Natural Eyes. I'm a sucker for green eyes so I have on this pretty seafoam color.

Everything else is credited at the bottom! Some things will be coming soon but I just had to tease you a little hehe. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Pumec Bamboo - Natural Eyes in Natural Seafoam ☆ The Gacha Mania
Hair: EMBW - Fi Hair in Naturals w/ Bobby Pins
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands in Elegant
Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro w/ OpenTeeth Expansion
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Mango ☆ The Gacha Mania
Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Unpainted
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Sweater: Dami - Boxyfit Sweat Shirt in Gray RARE ☆ The Gacha Mania
Skirt: Dami - Basic Tennis Skirt ☆ The Gacha Mania
Tights: Cannibelle -Damask Tights in Light Pink ☆ Tales Of Fantasy
Shoes: Alyce - Ugg Boots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Backpack: Buttery Toast - Dream Chaser ☆ One Word COMING SOON
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
Necklace: Altair - Daydream Necklace in Black ☆ One Word COMING SOON
Ring: Yumyums - Creepy Cute Spider Ring in Grey Gooser
Earrings: Blissiere - Starlight Earrings in Silver/Pink Tourmaline
Pocket Piggy: Birdy - Pocket Pet Piggy in Chocolate ☆ Gacha Prize
Antlers: Izzies - Reindeer Antlers & Ears ☆ The Dressing Room
♡ Buttons: Static - Kawaii Buttons ALL ☆ Old Hunt Gift
Bow: Nefarious Inventions - Dead Man's Bow in Tophat RARE ☆ DRD Crisis Gacha Faire
Collar: Nefarious Inventions - Dead Man's Collar in Tophat RARE ☆ DRD Crisis Gacha Faire
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Mandala - Short Fantasy Ears
--------------------------

SONG OF THE MOMENT
Grey Street - David Matthews Band

No comments :

Post a Comment