10 December 2014

Keep Yourself Warm

Hey Loves!
So let's talk about Lactose Intolerance! LOL JK I love you Mari. 
To be honest...my mind is blank today. I don't have any thoughts just a pretty outfit that's a little out of my usual element but I still adored it so it's another short post for your faces! I hope you like & Keep on reading for credits.

I'll have more to say soon trust me! See you guys soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Mari Lens in Sea
♡ Hair: Olive - The Jayme Hair ☆ Uber
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty/Legs: Luck Inc - Cute Azz w/ Thicker Legs
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pumec Bamboo - Diana Lips in Red ☆ The Gacha Mania
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Blissiere - Chilly Willies Nail Applier
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Blacklace - Beauty Freckles & Liner 1
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Comes With Jacket
♡ Jacket: MotiAme - Coat with Hoodie Sweater ☆ The Mens' Department (MADE FOR A MAN STRONG ENOUGH FOR A LILI)
♡ Shorts: Forever Young - Shorties in Dark Blue
♡ Tights: Cannibelle - Hallowed Love Tights in Black ☆ Geeks & Nerds ENDS TODAY
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Giselle Heels in Red ☆ Uber
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Flower Crown: Olive - The Flower Field Crown in White ☆ Uber
♡ Umbrella: Dyer Maker - Black Umbrella ☆ The Gacha Mania
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSE ♥
♡ Pic 1: Dyer Maker - Black Umbrella in Under My Umbrella ☆ The Gacha Mania

No comments :

Post a Comment