25 December 2014

Holiday Relaxation

Hey Loves!
Even though it's a bit late I want to say I hope you all had the HAPPIEST of Holidays today! I had a day full of unexpected laughter and joy and the only thing that would have made it better is to know you all did as well. It's late and I'm so FULL of food but I didn't want to leave you all with no Seasons' Greetings! Keep on reading for the credits! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Tin Tin Lenses in IceSmoke ☆ FROST Fair
♡ Hair: Ploom - Mash ☆ 12 Days Of Christmas @ Ploom
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
♡ Faun Makeup: Half Deer - Faun Face V2 in Type B No Nose 
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Oufit: MotiAme - Cardigan Coat & Denim Shorts ☆ Kustom9
♡ Shoes: Livalle - Slammers Slip On Shoes in Black/White
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Plushies: Label Motion - My Xmas Bunny in Green ☆ The Dressing Room
♡ Antlers: Izzies - Reindeer Antlers & Ears ☆ The Dressing Room
♡ Nose: Izzies - Rudolph's Sparkly Nose ☆ The Dressing Room
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Pose: Label Motion - My Xmas Bunny ☆ The Dressing Room
♡ Toy Set: 8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage Toys ☆ The Arcade
♡ Xmas Bunnies: Label Motion - My Xmas Bunnies in Green & Lemon ☆ The Dressing Room
♡ Trees: Brixley - Decor Trees in Green & White ☆ The Gacha Mania
♡ Snowman: MishMish - Snowman w/ Green Scarf ☆  Inspiration Point Hunt
♡ Presents: Olive - The Present for You Giftable Boxes

No comments :

Post a Comment