03 January 2015

Happy New New!

Hey My Loves!

Happy New Year! I hope this year is a growing and developing year for us all and may all the things we want to improve in ourselves become a reality this year!

No I didn't forget about you and NO I DIDN'T STOP BLOGGING...well not voluntarily you see. I'm having a couple...issues at the moment I've tried 5 viewers updated and downdated my graphics drivers and I am getting either a black screen or crashing so there is only one solution right? *Waves her receipt for her new computer* It's not here yet it will be here hopefully by the 12th so what I'm doing is getting a nice amount of outfits ready to be blogged and the DAY the new computer get's here I am going HAM (mmm ham) on my blogger duties ( LAWL duties) and I'm sorry to all my sponsors and the sweet people who have sent me things everything will be blogged as soon as possible. See you guys again on the 12th! If I CAN do pictures on old clunker until then I will <3

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment