14 January 2015

Time To Meet....Carreen | Season's Story

Hey Lovebugs! Today I have a skin to show you :D 
Something about the fresh face of ALL La Petite Morte skins make me extraordinarily happy and this skin is no different. The skin looks soft and loving and don't even get me started on these lips. This skin can be found at The Season's Story and it's called Carreen. I love it so much and I hope you love it as well. Keep on reading to find out what you get :D

8 Skin tones available

With each purchase you get
  • Skintone of your choosing
  • Hairbase version of the skin
  • cleavage/Non cleavage versions

Appliers Available (In mainstore)
  • Uni Ears
  • Lolas (And compatible breasts)
  • The Mesh Project
  • Baby Bump
  • Slink Physique
  • Ghetto Booty
  • Cute/Phat Azz
Remember to demo first as always! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment