12 January 2015

Hello Hello

Hey Loves!
So not sure if you know but one of my friends, Jinkers, dropped me hardcore into the world of Kpop....like HARD. The first group I really got into was Exo and a little later on she introduced me to Shinee "I don't know if I like these guys" I said "They aren't my thing" I said NOW THEY ARE ALL I THINK ABOUT because you know...I needed something else to obsess about. Taemin, Minho, Onew, Key, and last but certainly not least, JONGHYUN *convulses* Separately they are amazing but together they are phenomenal!

My Post today was based off a song of there because this shirt just triggered something in my head lol. Keep on reading for some outfit details okay? 
So..continuing my love for Moon Amore yes? I saw this shirt at Chapter Four and knew it was coming home with me the second I saw it I started humming "Hello" This is called the Deliah shirt and there is a matching vest that you can buy to go over it but I really liked it like this. With this release you can change the shirt and the sleeve portion separately with the HUD that comes with it. There is a "hello hello" version and a plain pastel version available in this pack. I bought the pastel pack but there is also a darker pack for the ones looking ;) 
Once I picked up this shirt I knew the perfect pants to go with it and you can get them for an affordable price at The Dressing Room Fusion. These are by Cynful and I swear these tweed pants NEVER get old. I love the fit, I love the designs offered and if you have a belleza body guess whaaaat? YOU CAN WEAR THEM TOO! There are three special color offered at The Dressing Room but they are also available in other colors at the mainstore.  
So that is my outfit of the day *bows gracefully* hopefully I'm not the only one left itching to shop right now hehe. I have a couple events to hit right now who knows maybe we will bump into each other! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Chop Shop - Real Eyes in Lilypad
Hair: Elikatira - Perrie in Blondes
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sparkle Lips in Perfume
Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: A.S.S - Rainbow link Appliers
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Shirt: Moon Amore - Deliah Shirt (Pastels Pack) ☆ The Chapter Four
Pants: Cynful - Tweed Pants in TDRF Special #3 ☆ The Dressing Room
Sneakers: Razor - Supra Kicks
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Purple
♡ Choker: Wound - Ribbon Choker
Roses: Catwa - Long Rose in Purple ☆ Room69
Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
Horns: The Horror - Horror's Dream ☆ OneWord
Whiskers: Yumyum - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Kirin - Yuki Pose Pack

♬ SONG OF THE MOMENT ♬
HELLO BY SHINEE
 

1 comment :