20 January 2015

The Sweetest of Fawns

Hey my love love LOVE faces!
So I'm on my new computer....happy with it :D It's a lot easier for me to take pictures so I'm going to be a happy little fawn. I can be honest and say my blogging has drastically slowed down for a couple reasons one of them being from the frustration of trying to get pictures done and with this new computer that's one less thing on my mind and I can just....be freee

ANYWHO the inspiration for this outfit came from a simple misread by yours truly...you see I w-....you know what I'll explain down below *giggles* keep on reading for my usual facepalm moments and for outfit info

Ohai! So let me start off with telling you about this awesome and ADORABLE hoodie that you can pick up from the Kawaii Project from Sweet Thing. The name of it is called "Sweet" fawn but I read it as "Sweets" so I naturally thought of candy. Later when I realized my mistake I was deadset on candy goodness so I made it happen BUT let me tell you it's adorable all on it's own and you should be running to get it. You know what? Stop reading right now....just go and buy it..I mean...come back after but you know, don't waste time! I have on the Snowy White version but there are many colors to choose from and it has an opening at the chest in case you want to show off a shirt or even your....uh..."bouncy goods" but I just stuffed a super cute scarf from MishMish called My Kawaii Heart Scarf in there to keep my tatas nice and warm and you're in luck because this is ALSO at the Kawaii Project so now run on back and get this too :D
WAIT! Don't tp out just yet because uh....my shoes are from there too. I ADORE super chunky and clunky shoes and these ones from Altair are my EVERYTHING I've updated a couple of my old saved outfits with these as well. These are called the Ribbon Platforms and I have them on in snow and made the ribbons pink with the HUD that is available but if you're looking for a different color there are others available there as well.
I had a blast with this look and this hoodie made my day and if you go to the Kawaii Project you can find something that makes your day! Hope to run into you there my love loves! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: POMF - Hanako in Tan
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Ni.Ju - M3 Depth Eyes
♡ Hair: Sweet Thing - Catherine Hair
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Hoodie: Sweet Thing - Sweet Fawn Hoodie ☆ New @ The Kawaii Project
♡ Socks: Comes with Kemono
♡ Shoes: Altair - Ribbon Platform in Snow ☆ New @ The Kawaii Project
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: LoveSoul - Decorative Sunglasses in Star1 Mix ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Half Deer - Marshmallow Fruit Necklace
♡ Collar: Altair - Master's Pet Collar in Sweet RARE ☆ New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Hair Clip: LoveSoul - Hair Accessory in Stars Milky
♡ Rock Candy: Circa - Rocky Candy Stick in Sugar Crush
♡ Scarf: Mishmish - My Kawaii Heart Scarf ☆ New @ The Kawaii Project
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment