26 January 2015

You Said A Bonfire?

*zombies over to the keyboard and grunts a weird but loving hello*
Today I'm SO tired! Perk of being by myself for a few weeks is I can do whatever I want...even if whatever I want is bingeing on anime & Sims 4 :D My look for today was kind of me throwing pieces that I really loved together and my friend Mari told me I looked like I was ready for a bonfire sooo I guess if you're in need of a bonfire outfit keep on reading to see where I picked up all the goodie goodies!

Let's start with this AMAZING looking jacket that I have on that is a new release at the Main store and it's called the Prissy Fur outfit. With your purchase you get the coat/dress in various sizes including for mesh butts and bodies as well as a version with attached pants and boots or if you want just the boots like me there is an option for that as well AND if you just want to wear the jacket that's an option as well. It's a very versatile outfit and all parts of the outfit are HUD controlled to get the perfect look for yourself. Today instead of wearing the pants that come with it I decided on wearing ANOTHER new release of theirs called the Promise Jeans which are very basic but useful skinny jeans that come with omega appliers so you can wear them on most well known mesh part brands. 
I felt like I needed a little bit of a....color pop? and this bag I won from Oh My Gacha was the perfect addition to the look. This is one of the rare prizes from Neverwood and I love how vibrant it is. I just looked throw jewelry I had and added some teal here and there to go with it and BAM I'm ready for a bonfire right? :D Everything is credited below and if you have any questions you know how to find me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Humanoid Elven in Depths ☆ Gacha Prize
Hair: Ploom - Eskimo ☆  New @ Kawaii Project
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Jacket: Cynful - Prissy Fur Outfit Dress in Tan ☆ New Release
Pants: Cynful - Promise Skinny Jeans in Denim ☆ New Release
Shoes: Cynful - Prissy Fur Outfit in Tan ☆ New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Bag: Neverwood - Truth Or Consequences Bag in New Mexico RARE ☆ New @ Oh My Gacha
♡ Goggles: Violent Seduction - Motoring Goggles in Teal
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Unicorn Maiden Necklace Long ☆ New @ Collabor88
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Unicorn Maiden Earrings ☆ New @ Collabor88
Scarf: Blissiere - Double Infinity Scarf in Eire Cork
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
All Pics: Label Motion - Special Set For TDR#56 ☆  New @ The Dressing Room

No comments :

Post a Comment