21 January 2015

Stars & Bento Boxes

Hey Love Sauce Packets <3
9 more days til I turn 25 and I'm usually TERRIFIED to get older because it means I'm a little closer to HAVING to grow up. I mean don't get me wrong I do most adult things but my comfort zone is being cute and playful. For my birthday I decided to buy a couple things for myself one of those things is what I'm typing on now hehe, but I also wanted to get my very first bento box. I did mention last year I wanted one but I never actually got one so it's the perfect timing. It's pink and has flowers all over it, I can't wait for it to get here *beams with happiness* 

So on to clothing yes? I am a little...simpler? than usual but the outfit makes me feel so complete :D Keep on reading for more infos

The second I saw it I threw it on and bounced in the corner for a couple hours, This set from Nomi at the new round of The Gacha Mania made me soooo happy. This is called the Star Doll set. There is a headband (shown) Necklaces (Pink Shown) and rare dress prizes (pink shown) to be won at this round that are just calling to all the cuties out there. I'm not much of a Lolita dresser but this dress can easily be used for Lolita looks as well.
Because of how complete this looks with all the prizes I needed bare accessories. I slid on these super cute rings that you can find at The Chapter Four from Candydoll called Pearl Ring and HUDDED them black to play off the colors of the dress. I also slipped on these stunning heels from Nani Soulstar called Summer Sandals which can be used ANY time and if you grab them up soon you only pay 100L for a pair of slink heels that are customizable in SO MANY ways. Gooo don't miss out on savings!!!
Short but sweet post! I love you all so much! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Chus - Mono Blitz in Star RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
Hair: Olive - The Elisabeth Blue Hair
Hair Buns: Olive - The Little Hair Buns
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink - High Version
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Angelica - Milky Lips in Chopped Cherry Dark
Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Rich Warm Tones Slink Applier
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress: Nomi - Star Doll Dress in Pink RARE ☆ The Gacha Mania
Shoes: Nani Soulstar - Summer Sandal with Strap ☆ New Release Promo Price For January
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Bento: Katat0nik - Light Pink/Bunny Bento Lunch Box
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Gold
Necklace: Nomi - Star Doll Necklace in Pink ☆ The Gacha Mania
Ring: Candydoll - Pearl Ring ☆ The Chapter Four
Headband: Nomi - Star Doll Headband ☆ The Gacha Mania
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail/Wings: Boom - Succubus Wing Set in Gold RARE
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment