04 January 2015

Head In The Clouds | Oneword-ness

Well look who managed to squeeze a post out!
Jealousy is a helluva motivation even for computers I suppose right? Anywho something about the beginning of the year has me in a dreamer's state. I feel like most of my dreams are reachable and it's a good feeling I have to admit guys. I'm going to make my dreams I have for this year a reality! Keep on reading for some clothing infos!!!

ONEWORD IS OPEN! *Hyperventilates* 
I know I shouldn't be so excited but the word picked was "Dream" and you can't even begin to believe the cuteness that surrounds this word! I wanted a nice comfortable outfit today and this night shirt from Storybook just slipped onto my body like magic. I love the pink tone that was offered and the night shirt is called Sleepy Head hehe. They not only have the color I'm wearing but there is also Mustard (A darker yellow) Dusty (An off black) and moody ( a dusty blue) as well as what I have on, blush. Another release that excited me to levels I can never understand are these horns. So dark and evil yet so cute at the same time! These are by The Horror and they are called Horror's Dream. They are HUD controlled for texture changing the horn color AND the eye color so if you are looking for some new fascinating horns *fills in check mark* I don't own many scepters in Second Life (LIE) it's not like I think I'm a princess or anything *nervous chuckles* (LIE!) BUT this one from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations made me squeal a little. This is called the Dream maker scepter that can also be picked up from this round of Oneword with the cute little clouds around my head called Cloud Hugger! *sigh* let's just say guys, there is a lot at one word to grab so check out the credits and then take a trip to dreamland? :D See you soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Angelica - Sparkling Eyes in Champagne
Hair: Little Bones - Ranger in Pastel ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Fever Dream Appliers in Dream ☆ Oneword "Dream"
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top/Dress: Storybook - Sleepy Head in Blush ☆ Oneword "Dream"
Socks: Le Forme - Queen Striped Socks in White & Pink
Boots: 2PM - Gee Boots ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
Necklace: Cae - Dream Catcher Necklace ☆ Oneword "Dream"
Bow: RMK - Dolly Ribbon in #01 ☆ Gacha Prize
Collar: Blah - My Nekomata Collar in Special Black
Clouds Around Head: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Cloud Hug ☆ Oneword "Dream"
Scepter: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Dream Maker Scepter in Pink ☆ Oneword "Dream"
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Mandala - Short Fantasy Gelf Ears
Horns: The Horror - Horror's Dream ☆ Oneword "Dream"
Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in Black
--------------------------
♥ PROPS ♥
Chair: 22769 Bauwerk - Agathes Dreamy Armchair ☆ Oneword "Dream"
Calender: MishMish - The Paper Cut Calendar in Light Wood
End Table: Floorplan - Endtable in Neutral
Shelving/Lighting: ATTIC- I Wish Shelf Plugged in Blue Oneword "Dream"
Sleeping Weenies: Katatonik - Dreaming Weenie Doll in Pink ☆ Oneword "Dream"
Sleeping Weenies 2: Katatonik - Dreaming Weenie Doll in Sky ☆ Oneword "Dream"
Books: Floorplan - Book Clutter

No comments :

Post a Comment