05 April 2012

Beach Reminders

Hello Lovelies:


Today's post is a little bit of Miss Lili letting go of her sadness. I won't go into details but when I was younger I lost a very important person to me due to their depression and for a long time I blamed myself for not knowing they needed someone to talk to. Years later I finally read their journal and the blame I felt faded as I read how important I was to him and how happy being around made him feel. But I still wish there was more. The pictures taken today are my remembrance of him and the great beach parties we had *blows a kiss to the sky*
 


Not only was he one of the sweetest guys I had ever known but he always knew how to make me smile and teach me to just be happy being myself, My smart, quirky, somewhat emotional self and he always loved me for me. That's what every girl wants in her life am I right? Without him I don't know who or how I would be right now. 




This is not a sad post my beauties this is actually a very happy one to know that deep inside my heart he is still there actually makes my world seem less cold and empty. Love comes from strange places sometimes even from separate worlds altogether....so cheers to guilt fading and love growing in my heart.


Love Always
      Lili

What I have on
Skin: Modish - Minlee Special Group Skin
Hair: Truth - Lykie in Chestnut mesh
Eyes: MayFly - Deep Forest
Lashes: Built on Skin
Necklace: Beewildebeest - Mucha Necklace in Gold Moonstone
Earrings: Beewildebeest - Mucha Earrings in Gold Moonstone
Bangles: U&R Dogs - Gondoliera Bracelet Gold
Glasses: Kalnins Eyewear - Spring
Dress: LaRosa - Short Mesh dress in Flower White
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Tip Toe Bare Feet
Nails: TGIS - French Manicure Set
Location: Solelua Beach
Inspired By:
I Wish You Were Here by Incubus

 

No comments :

Post a Comment