22 April 2012

Nekofawnabus

It seems overnight I pulled out my inner species...



As you all know I am the sister to a succubus so I always knew I had an inner...succubi? in me? (suspicious!) and I woke up with my first set of horns and hooves its actually kind of cool I've always wanted to be able to relate to my Inucakes more than I already do and I guess I channeled my Inner Succulili just for that purpose. The hooves well...because I just transformed I'm not able to hide them yet...but you just wait...

 
Speaking of transformation I found this AMAZING new (to me) skin place called Hush and that's what I decided to sport for you all today I will have a full line layout for you guys in the near future and trust me you'll fall in love too. I have no makeup on *gasp* that's all Hush (just so happens to be the designer's name as well)



Hope to see all of my beauties very soon. Don't get sick of me yet I have tons more looks to show off :p

Love Forever and a day
          Lili



What I have on
Skin: Hush - Marin in GrapeLime (Caramel Tone)
Hair: Exile - Best of you in Frost
Eyes: A.D.D Andel - Love Affair Eyes in Blueberry Kiwi
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lahes
Horns: Aridoki - Spiral Horns in Ivory
Bangles: Alterego - Silver Bangles
Nails: Candy Nail - Alphabet Gatcha (c) 50L gacha
Outfit: Bare Rose - Kimi in white
Hooves: Epic- Lunar Demon Legs

No comments :

Post a Comment