10 April 2012

Modish New Release!

So I woke up to a neat little present at my...Well I don't have an SL home I have a garden but it was sitting near the mushrooms so yeah...It was a new beauty from Modish

This one is called After Tea and its available in 4 different tones. Fair, Pale, Sunkiss, and Tan. It comes with a shape but I decided to stick with my own and it still looks absolutely perfect. The Skin doesn't come with parted lips either thats kind of like..one of my wierdo "Do I buy it?" Tests since the parted lips is my signature Lili Sparkly feeling


 And I love the way she does the makeup I LOVE that instead of it being on the skin she offers makeup layers! You can pick and choose what you want to look like! BONUS!!! In the fatpack she offers 6 eye shadows and 11 Lipsticks

Eyes Not included




To those on a V3 Viewer just click add to have both the eyeshadow and the lipstick!



Lipstick Names
Row 1: Banana | Brown | Coral | Deepsky
Row 2: Greenapple | Oranges | Pale Natural | Pink
Row 3: Purple | Salmone |Soft Pink


Time to go play some more with my new toy! Have fun and go and buy it <Here> at Modish 


Love Always & Forever
           Lili




Hair: Truth - Andrea in Clove

No comments :

Post a Comment