14 April 2012

Kawaii Fair Skin!

Hey Lovely Ladies (And Gents shopping for thier women!) 

I fell IN LOVE with this skin from the moment I put it on this is one of the fabulous things Shine is offering to us in the Kawaii Fair this is the Lolita series Available in Ultra Pale, Pale, Tan, and Deep Tan


Seeing this skin's tone range made me SO happy I can actually wear the deep tan as an everyday skin because THAT is the tone I desperately look for and on top of that the face is very youthful and fun (And it looks amazing with makeup layers shhh I so tried) Its available in 5 different makeup options the one  you see above as well as the following 4



Another thing that I'm really loving is the cleavage options they have the regular cleavage skin as well as enhanced cleavage in 2 different looks *sighs* A Skin series after my heart



This is a Kawaii Fair Skin my dears so go and take a nice gander...you guys know how into the Kawaii I am into lol so I might be making quite a few trips <3

Love Always 
      Lili


Skin: Shine - Lolita Series
Hair: Exile - Famous For Nothing in Babydoll
Monokini: Sleeping Koala - Monokini in pink and green

No comments :

Post a Comment