07 April 2012

Who's THAT Girl

Hey my dears did you miss me? Please say you did. 


So recently I've been trying some linden saver tips like doing hunts and actually ripping outfits apart and making new ones (trust me its A LOT of fun) and I kept hearing WTG WTG...and me being well Lili was all "Way to go...all I did was rip apart an outfit" but NO! They were saying WTG...Who's that girl hunt! Lets have a lightbulb on moment of silence...



...Now that that is over hehe I quickly rushed around and grabbed some lovely hunt gifts and I gotta say I usually don't do many hunts but this one had many hunt worthy items including this skin and dress I decided to wear today. You have until the 20th of this month to grab all the goodies so don't wait too long you will regret it hehe.

 

Hunt Info
Name: Who's That Girl Hunt
Theme: Things that grab attention make a guy
              wanna ask "Who's that girl?"
Site: <Clickity>
Looking for: A little set of the letters "WTG"
Stores: 43
Starting Point >HERE<


ENJOY!
       Lili


What I have on
Skin: Modish - Notadoll in Pale (WTG Gift)
Hair: Magika - Capture
Glasses: Shadz - I'm a F-in Princess
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
Eyes: M2M - I'm in love in Emerald
Necklace: Just You Jewel - Necklace my key (WTG Gift)
Dress: P.I.X.X.I.S - Rasher Dress (WTG Gift)
Fishnet: Sexy in pink - Fishnets in black
Shoes: NX Nardcotix - Shana
Nails: Scrub - Purple Fusion Nails
Bangles: Phresh - Felix Bangles in Steel
Posing by: Calael

No comments :

Post a Comment