16 April 2012

Blueberry Cobblestones

Hey pretty fashionistas are we Kawaii-ed out? I hope not because I picked another Kawaii LOTD in celebration of the Kawaii Fair 2012, Another amazing event this year after my heart. The title Blueberry Cobblestones leads me into a somewhat cute story if you want to read it just scroll down for a little giggle.

Photoshopped Picture but no seam or texture reworking

I was about 10 when I had my first cobbler. It was a peach cobbler from a soul food restaurant my aunt used to take me to after she left from church. I would always order peach cobbler and one day they were out but I would always order it as "Peach Cobblestones" You would think after months of ordering it that way someone would tell me how wrong I was but nope...they never did until a NEW waitress started working and I was forced to get "Blueberry Cobblestones" she made me cry when she corrected me and laughed at me :(

I actually ran into her (yes 12 years later) at the same place and she hugged me and apologized after all this time...Guess she was a sweetheart after all

Love Always
        Lili


What I have on
Skin: Modish - DulceBue FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Hair: Truth - Bunny in Snow GIFT
Eyes: Splash - Kawaii Floral eyes in Cyan FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Lipstick: Damned - Alice in Blue
Eyeshadow:Chelle - Dusty in Baby Blue
Glasses: Splash - Kitten Glasses FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Flower: Damned - Little Daisy
Necklace: Lolapop - Hethr necklace in Blue FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Outfit: Splash - Dolly Outfit in Cyan FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Nails: Mandala - Milky Nails in White
White Ring: Comes with Nails
Blue Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Ring in Blue
Bow Ring: Crash Republic - Crystal Bow Ring FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
 Shoes: Crash Republic - Chevron Flats FOUND AT KAWAII FAIR
Bag: Mons - Cute Hand Bag in Blue
Song For The Moment
Yeah Yeah by BodyRox


No comments :

Post a Comment