26 April 2012

Magic Moment (NSFW-ish)

Heya! Did you miss me? Have I really given you a chance to?

A group of friends and I were talking about the "magic moment" you know...that moment when you feel the person you are dating is the right person to be dating and for some strange reason a lot of my friends thought it was a sexual thing...



I mean MAYBE I am naive and a hopeless romantic but I don't feel in my heart that's the magic moment. It can be something as simple as when you both look at each other you can't help but smile which in return makes them smile too...or when they grab your hand you lose your balance for just a second...When they whisper a secret to you no matter what it is even "I have the itchiest butt right now" makes you get love goosebumps from them being so close...


Those seem like the magic moments to me...but everyone is different. What I want may not be what you want and there is nothing wrong with that



So yes my dears leave me comments if you'd like...what does "Magic Moment" mean to you?

Love Always
     Lilibugz


What I (Barely) Have on
Skin: Al Vulo - Miha in Cacoa
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Forest
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Combo in Pink
Lipstick: Glamorize - Vivid Lips in Pink Parade
Ring: Bewildebeest - Zaara Ring in Rough Rose
Nails- Izzie's - Classic
Hair: Exile - Misha in Babydoll
Lingerie:The Bishes - Angel in Pink
Shoes: Apple May Designs - Suede Pumps in Light Pink
Props: Zen Creations - Loft Living Bedroom
Poses By: Serenade
Inspiration
Speechless By Beyonce 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment