28 April 2012

Going out with a bang Kawaii Style

Hey my loves I did it again I pulled a disappearing act on you but I never stay away for too long don't you agree?


It saddens my cute pink loving heart to say the kawaii fair is packing up this weekend but lets go out with a BANG lets watch it leave with hands full of cuteness yes?



I went and found some more lovely stuff to make my day happy and its not too late for you to do the same!



Short but sweet today. I know, having a lot of those but you just wait I have stories galore for you starting monday (RL issues this weekend)

 

Love Always
    Lili

What I have on
Skin: Avisage - Myoki KAWAII FAIR
Lipgloss: Glamorize - Sheer Colored Glosses in 03
Hair: Truth - Gianna in Truth
Headband: Splash - Michi Mouse Headband in Red  KAWAII FAIR
Nails: Art Body Store - Heart Stick in Red KAWAII FAIR
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Combo in black
Shirt/Dress: Deer - Balloon Dress KAWAII FAIR
Capris: Riddle - Everyday Denim in Plain
Heels: N-core - Jolie in Red
Posing By: Glitterati
A Song that makes me happy
Everybody Pon now!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment