08 May 2012

Happy Endings

Hey Fashionistas its the infamous Lili here to ramble on again...Don't you look forward to it? I know I do.

So..I don't know about you but I love happy endings *takes a moment to let all the childish giggles die down* they always give me hope that sad days don't last too long. I used to HATE snow white I thought it was a bit...corrupt but I think I was looking at it all wrong. 


I mean...in a way we all have people trying to poison us with apples daily but we have to learn to decipher the apples that nourish us and the ones with the poison and pick our apple trees wisely (For those not getting it translation: You have to figure out the ones around you who have you best interests at heart and throw away the ones that really don't care)

On the SL side of things I bought this outfit a LOOOOOONG time ago and just recently found it. Its from deviance not sure if they are still around but I want to look and see they are still here \o/ and maybe grab another outfit or 17 (<.<) it was made the days before mesh but the texture work is so amazing you'd never know it was old school. I paired it with meshy goodness from Exile called Best of you...I sense a name pattern with the mesh hair (listen to music much Kavar?)

Back to living my fantasy life with friends who love me dearly. I can't believe how blind I've been.

Love you all stay safe
       Liliandra

P.S. When life gives you a step mom who tries to poison you with an apple....throw the apple in her face. Just Kidding!....kinda


What I have on
Skin: Wow Skins -Alessandra (Found at BDE!) discount
Eyes - Amacci - Stars Special Edition
Hair: Exile - Best of you in Lapis mesh
Outfit: Deviance - BlueBelle
Shoes: 20.Five (Part of Ducknipple) - Flare Heels in Blue under 100L
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Sapphire Nails (Sparkly Pack) under 100L
"I've got another confession my friend
I'm no fool
I'm getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new

Were you born to resist, or be abused?
I swear I'll never give in, I refuse"
Updating the Slurl Directory as we speak <3

No comments :

Post a Comment