30 May 2012

Polka Dotty

So I was trolling through some random fashion ads and I learned something

Polka dots are supposed to be one of the summers "it" looks..I think they meant a bit more grown up but I kept it cute and Lili formed.



I've always wondered where the name "polka dot" came from but its actually quite simple...it originated from the name of the dance that people did while wearing the style hence the polka dot...oh wikipedia how I love you so.

I was patrolling marketplace a few days ago and stumbled upon this cute polka dot set from pepper and from there I just kinda ran with it. It comes with the necklace the headband and the two rings shown in the pictures and because my luck has been super amazing it matched perfectly with a skirt I picked up from Acid & Mala MONTHS ago.



The hair I have on is a generous group gift from Truth Hair I'm not sure if its still available to get BUT he has recently sent out a new group gift that is super cute and I believe its mesh. The skin I have on is a belleza skin available only at the Skin Addiction's Skin Showcase. it has a LITTLE bit of my own additions like the anime face makeup but the lip color is the actual skin. I was super in love with the lips and it matched the color of lipstick I wanted anyway so it worked out

So guess its time to stay in style...Let's shake off those polka dots and bring in the (very hot) summer with a fashion party!

Complete Look


What Caught My Eye Today
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Belleza - Lili V1 in Makeup Choice 1 (Sunkissed)
Skin Addiction's Skin Showcase Exclusive
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE
Eyes: By Snow - Elven Eyes in Maple under 100L
Hair: Truth - Bunny in Pearl old group gift
free
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow Shaper # 3
-------------------------
MAKEUP
Blush: Dead Apples - Animeface D
under 100L
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth #3 under 200L
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes under 100L
Nails: Art Body Store -  Red Hearts kawaii fair goodness special edition
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: INDI Design - Wet Shirts (regular T shirt version)
Bottom: Acid & Mala - Polka Dots Skirt in Red
Shoes: Happy Undead - Overknee Fluff Boots
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Pepper - Bow Necklace
under 100L
Bracelet:  Jergi Designs - Free Bracelets in Emo dollarbie
Headband: Pepper - Bow Headband under 100L
Rings: Pepper - Bow Rings under 100L
Ladybug: Superbia - Ladybug gifty gift
Glasses: W&R - Cute Kitty Glasses in White/Red
--------------------------
Posings
By Adorkable Poses
Random Song Goodness
Beep by The Pussycat Dolls

No comments :

Post a Comment