12 May 2012

First Ever Buddy Challenge!

Hey peeps...Whats the De....okay no that's so not me.

Hey Fashionistas! Its the weekend and I need things to do send those tps my way inworld if you need a party buddy! So...my RL cousin is getting married this weekend and my grandmother is going leaving me in the house on my lonesome. I'm not a lonesome type girl so to keep my mind busy....

I was given a CHALLANGE (said in my best burly host voice) to some it would be easy but to me. pfft...it took me all day check it out.

This is the beginning of my buddy challenges I hope that I get more! 



I know some of you are looking like...Really that's it? No Gentle Sirs and delicate ladies that is NOT it. I can be cute with the best of them...but wearing black is my weakness I barely ever buy anything in black. I had to use what I had for this challenge no buying anything to complete it. So after endless hours of rummaging....

I finally completely the epic black cuteness that is Lili.


This my friend was not so easy for me to do but I did yay. I found this old buy of mine from Sn@tch the hood part gave me issues because it was too big so I left it behind and through on some Maxi Gossamer necklaces. OH and the tail is a newer release from Lemon Tea it comes with 14 different colors included but I picked the rainbow...I've recently become a tail freak and about 70 percent of them are from there they are so detailed and animated I can't help meself =^.^=

So my dears...have something you want to throw at Lili to do...Just IM me with your challenge I had so much fun doing this one I think I'm now addicted.

See you Soon Lots of Love 
           Lili

Mido Taught me a MUCH better way to list what I have on so...here goes 

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Marin in Honey (Natural)
Shape: My Own handmade shape NOT FOR SALE
Eyes: A.D.D. Andel - Easter Eyes Normal in Dots
Hair: Magika - Somewhere (Duo Pack) mesh
Hairbase: Modish Eyebrow Base

------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Dead Apples - Simple Liquid Liners in Raven Soft (Thin)
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Girl in AnimeFace C
Lipstick: Glamorize - Priss Lips in Just Pink
Parted Lips: Tuli - Parted Lips 2
Kiss Mark: Pink Acid - Kiss on My Cheek in Red
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Sn@tch - Fuzzles Onesie in Kitty
Hooves: Epic - Black Demon Legs

ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Combo in Black (Long)
Bracelet 1 (left): Pepper - Color Me Bracelet colorchange
Bracelet 2 (right): Laciecakes - Loopy Loops in Neon
Nails: Mad Echo - Rainbow Nails
Glasses: Glasiz - Rainbow Stripes
Paintbrush: Boof - Paintbrush (Mouth Attachment)
Tail: Lemon Tea - Fluffy Tail in Rainbow
--------------------------

Song For The Moment
Paint It Black Covered By GOB

No comments :

Post a Comment