09 May 2012

Sakura Garden

Its me again! I told you I'd be back soon...

But I failed to mention with better pictures. I learn something new daily and a very lovable friend told me about the awesomer (its a word look it up in webster) settings I could be using so I used them and instantly fell in love. So enjoy!




I have lately had a fascination with flowers so I guess that's what inspired today's pictures. I lagged my way into Collabor88 at midnight on the dot and the theme is Daydream and wow LOVE it. I picked up this pretty mesh dress by Tres Blah. I never had a purchase from there before but I think I might check their main store later in the month. I didn't get to buy much before I crashed but that's okay I paired it with the newest shoes from Dark Midday Designs called Esther I believe based off of the shoes worn in the movie Orphan and if you're into that look pick up the group gift I am planning on blogging this week.


The skin I did wear today is the newest release from Hush called Grace which was freshly unpacked this morning. I am turning into a HUGE fan of all of the skins Hush offers. I have on the honey tone in natural with a few Lili Embellishments.



I think that's enough ranting for one day yes? You can always find me inworld if you want to talk I never turn a friend down <3

Love Always
  Lilicakes


What I Harvested to wear
Skin: Hush - Grace in Natural (NEW RELEASE!)
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
Hair: Exile - Simone in Frost (Slightly Modded)
Eyes: TechnoLati - Hazel Blue (Naturals Series)
Hearts on face: Pink Fuel - Heart Stickers in Pinky (Part of Ganguro Skin pack)
Horns: Naminoke - Cherry Blossom Horn F gacha
Outfit: Tres Blah - Camille Outfit in Pale Pink found at C88
Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Esther Pumps in Creamy
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Cally Lily (Spring Pack - System nails)
Ring 1: Crash Republic - Crystal Bow Ring kawaii fair (over)
Ring 2: Virtual Insanity - Sub Rosa Ring colorchange
Necklace: Je Suis - Douce Soft Necklace colorchange
Bag: Sweet Leonard -Lonely Bird Bag old group gift


"I’ve stumbled through this life
A shadow, of who I really am
You turned on all the lights inside me
I’ll never turn away from you again


You belong to me
Inside my love, you’ll always be
You belong to me
And only you can set me free"

No comments :

Post a Comment