21 May 2012

Summer Love

I don't know what it is about the summer that makes me feel so....invincible.

 
During the Summer weather I am able to do things I can usually never do. In RL I am extremely shy I find it hard to even say Hi to someone I don't know but with the heat (which I hate) I tend to try and put myself out there more. A lot of friends I make usually start in the summer and I'm looking forward to this year's friendships


Today I'm wearing a pretty Group Gift from Celoe from what I remember the group is free to join and the store is amazing reminds me of a tiny boutique everything especially made with a single person in mind. Its a mesh dress but comes in multiple sizes. I am a curvy little thing but I managed to mod my way into a Small (only because my boobies and booty are out of this world :p) I fell in love with the face on a skin from Best Designer's Exile called Aurora made by Wow Skins and I wanted a little bit of a color pop so I added some of the Earthstones sets I purchased at Collabor88 to go with it not too many accessories today but the look made me sparkle on the inside



Summer Awaits us and never know what to expect

Love you all year round
        Liliandra


Look Of The Day
------------------------
BODY
Skin:Wow Skins - Aurora available at BDE
Shape: My Own - Not For Sale
Eyes: Hebenon Vial - Venustas in Amethyst
Hair: Exile - Unwritten Lyrics in sear
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow  Shaper 3
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Brush and Makeup Lap - Blush 02-F
Eye Liner- Glamorize - Liner Fix in Coffee
Teeth: Tuli - Parted Lips 2
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Celoe - Chelsea Dress in Champagne group gift
Shoes: HOC Industries - Platform Pumps texture change

-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Earthstones - Niesha Necklace in Spectrum
Earrings: Earthstones - Niesha Earrings in Black/Spectrum
Bracelets: Earthstones - Tumbled Stones Bracelet in Spectrum
Ring 1: U&R Dogs - Gondoleira Ring
Ring 2: Phresh - Forever Ring in Gold
Nails: Glamorize - Metallic Nails in Black

--------------------------

Posing By Glitterati

Song For The Moment
Summer Love By Justin Timberlake

1 comment :