05 May 2012

I Love Earth

Hey my lovelies

Sorry about taking yet another break for some reason my mind has been so scattered around and I'm losing focus on whats important (FASHION!) But I think I am back to being focused and ready to rock your fashion world.


I am honored to say that I am an official blogger for Best Designers Exile (BDE) Its an amazing Discount room with many GREAT designers gathered for you to buy and love. Tomorrow they are doing a switcheroo on things to offer so I am a bit late BUT I do want to show off this awesome skirt from there. Stop on by tomorrow you might see me there. This is from Pepper called Tami I like the length a little less leg showy and a lot more cute



Another Discount Spot I love to visit is Structure Your Skin Project (SYSP) all the skins offered here are 85L or less and they have amazing designers including the skin I have on today from Anna called Helena no makeup just beauty I look so young and adorable today.

Love you Forebers
    Lili


What I have on
Skin: Anna Skins - Helena (Found at SYSP)
Hair: Alice Project - Amiya (50L Sale)
Nails: Izzies - Classic Nails
Bracelet: Edge Grafica - 37 bracelet in Silver/White
Necklace: Just You Jewels - Necklace my Key
Top: Barn Owl - I <3 Earth
Skirt: Pepper - Tami
Shoes:N-core - Casting in Niege
Prop: Trompe Loeil - Simple Culture Square Planter
Posing By: Glitterati

No comments :

Post a Comment