31 May 2012

Vintage Daze

For some reason I always have dreamed of being in a time of elegance...I guess you'd call it Marilyn Monroe times the looks always have fascinated me to no end.



I think its amazingly sexy when a woman can be sexy without over showing her skin like they do now I do like to show skin sometimes but when I want to be amazingly over the top sexy I tend to cover a bit more and let slivers of skin be exposed...in my opinion it makes the guys' mind wander even more then if your crack is hanging out


The dress I am wearing is from the Mons' Summer love collection this was available some time ago at The Dressing Room but my computer ate the pictures and I just found them but I did want to show this LOTD off but what I want to talk about right now is the shoes from Aleida....Ale has decided to close up shop and commit her time to her RL...This is me wishing her a long, productive and happy RL and thanks for providing us with so many awesome things through the years!



Love Always
   Lili

I know I haven't been saying it much but its implied trust me....and hey! 4k views and going...thanks for so much love

Look Of The Day
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Ember (Honey Tone) with cleavage
Shape: My Own Shape mesh version
Eyes: Soul Glitter - Peyton's Eyes
Hair: Exile - Paige in Beach TDR Exclusive
Hairbase: Happy Face - Eyebrow shaper 3
Lashes: Damned - My Perfect Lashes
------------------------
MAKEUP:
Full Face Makeup: Glamorize - Nightstar Makeup
Teeth: Tuli - Parted Lips 2
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Mons - Summer Love Collection Vintage Long Dress
Shoes: Aleida - Vivian Pumps in Coral Reef
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace in Single 6 (White)
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearl Bracelets
Earrings - Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearl Earrings long
--------------------------

A Song I Love
Shadow of Your Smile Cover


No comments :

Post a Comment