18 May 2012

Innocent Ramblings FTW?

Heya Its the Lili for another RambleGamble so get ready 

So I'm sure you've noticed my disappearing act. I was actually working on a "Grown up" shape and "grown up clothing" which left me feeling un-inspired and non blog worthy then I got to thinking....I don't ask anyone to change for me so why should I have to?



The next time I have someone call me a kid I'm going to scream. I'M NOT A CHILD! Am I a grown up? no. But I AM an adult. I am 22 and proud of my age but I like what I like.I like pink and fluffy and glitter and rainbows and...most other things cute that's just who I am



Besides my blog readers must like me for me right? I want to stay true to who I am. That fun loving bright color wearing girl you met at the beginning of the year.

I ended up doing a lot of my pictures in front of the Amerie Main Store. I didn't shop in there yet BUT when I do decide to go shopping I think I will check them out but for now I will stick to what I own and whatnot 


What I threw on for yous
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Grace in Smokey Pink
Shape: My Own - Not For Sale
Eyes: Splash - Kawaii Floral Eyes in Green
Hair: Maitreya - Taryn in Autumn
Hairbase: Euphemia - Brows IV
Tattoos: Para Designs - Blooming Heart
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Girl
Face Stickers: Damned - Funny Face Stickers in cupcake
Teeth: Tuli - Parted Lips 5
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Envious Creations - Lollipop Dream
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer  - Pink south Sea Pearl Necklace (Single Strand)
Headband: Ey:no - Sakura Headband
Rings: Ey:no - Sakura Rings
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Pink South Sea Pearl Bracelets
Ear: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears (Cutie Cartoons Pack)
Toast in Mouth: Rotten Defiance -
Coffee: Frozen - Coffee Mug
Shopping Bag: From Library
--------------------------
Posing By: Frozen Poses
Inspiration
Falling in Love At a Coffee Shop By Landon Pigg


"No one understands me
Quite like you do
Through all of the shadowy corners of me

I never knew just what it was
About the same coffee shop I love so much
All of the while I never knew..."

No comments :

Post a Comment